Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 471 472
Is there an updated one-shot/two-shot chart anywhere?
Mob stats seem to have changed.
Is there an updated one-shot/two-shot chart anywhere?
Mob stats seem to have changed.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
I discovered there is a Rat King boss in the Waterway. I was so close to defeating it but lost. He packs a good punch.
I discovered there is a Rat King boss in the Waterway. I was so close to defeating it but lost. He packs a good punch.
b9aWflB.png
@Culex
With the release of The Thunderhead Savana will there be any updates?
@Culex
With the release of The Thunderhead Savana will there be any updates?
ZPHN6ju.png
Is it weird that I have three berserkers on my level 17 dragons, and their STR is 88? According to the guide it's supposed to be 89-90, but I don't see what's wrong.
Is it weird that I have three berserkers on my level 17 dragons, and their STR is 88? According to the guide it's supposed to be 89-90, but I don't see what's wrong.
@TwilightStars Any chance you've spent a point or two on AGI? That could keep you from having enough points to match the guide for STR.

You can fix that with a Tincture of Dissolution, or just leave it and deal with being slightly low on STR until you max out at level 25.
@TwilightStars Any chance you've spent a point or two on AGI? That could keep you from having enough points to match the guide for STR.

You can fix that with a Tincture of Dissolution, or just leave it and deal with being slightly low on STR until you max out at level 25.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordFreedom My AGI is at 8, I think that's from the Berserkers. Other than that, there seems to be nothing higher than it's supposed to be. Hmm. I'll see if I can just deal with it without a tincture, if I have to use it, I'll use it.

Thanks though!
@ErisLordFreedom My AGI is at 8, I think that's from the Berserkers. Other than that, there seems to be nothing higher than it's supposed to be. Hmm. I'll see if I can just deal with it without a tincture, if I have to use it, I'll use it.

Thanks though!
@TwilightStars

QCK is too high, 53 instead of 50, so you won't be able to reach the guide's STR for the rest of the levels. You can use this tool to check the stat points.
@TwilightStars

QCK is too high, 53 instead of 50, so you won't be able to reach the guide's STR for the rest of the levels. You can use this tool to check the stat points.
Thank you very much for making this guide! It's helping me greatly.
Thank you very much for making this guide! It's helping me greatly.
@Maki Ah, I see. I guess that's because I assigned the stat points before adding the berserkers, so I'll probably need tinctures now. Thank you! <3
@Maki Ah, I see. I guess that's because I assigned the stat points before adding the berserkers, so I'll probably need tinctures now. Thank you! <3
Anyone know of a temporary alternative to Eliminate? All the ones in the AH want at least 600 gems.
Anyone know of a temporary alternative to Eliminate? All the ones in the AH want at least 600 gems.
3 hours ahead of FR time

Fair warning: I have the social grace of a potato.
ZoeC058.png
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 471 472