Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 471 472
@DragonOfTheDark yea you are supposed to have scratch for each dragon because mage dragons waste a turn using meditate
@DragonOfTheDark yea you are supposed to have scratch for each dragon because mage dragons waste a turn using meditate
@DragonOfTheDark You can buy scratches in either the Auction House or the Marketplace!
@DragonOfTheDark You can buy scratches in either the Auction House or the Marketplace!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Is there any data on the Bosses of the Waterway (the Rat Lords/Kings)? What's the best way to fight them without getting too beat up, or losing too much Breath?
Is there any data on the Bosses of the Waterway (the Rat Lords/Kings)? What's the best way to fight them without getting too beat up, or losing too much Breath?
w7Z8MA5.png
Just a quick question. How on earth are we supposed to farm for an Eliminate when the cheapest one is 540000 treasure? Is there an easy way to farm for treasure other than sell everything?

Edit: Also what is an elemental might fragment?
Just a quick question. How on earth are we supposed to farm for an Eliminate when the cheapest one is 540000 treasure? Is there an easy way to farm for treasure other than sell everything?

Edit: Also what is an elemental might fragment?
tgHUHO3.jpg
@StarCrossed5150 these are elemental might fragments and there's more types [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/695.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/696.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/700.png[/img] also i got my two eliminates from selling rare items like unhatched eggs. Also you can fight in the arena to get a higher chance for might fragments and eliminate
@StarCrossed5150 these are elemental might fragments and there's more types
695.png696.png700.png
also i got my two eliminates from selling rare items like unhatched eggs. Also you can fight in the arena to get a higher chance for might fragments and eliminate
@DankNarwhal fight in the arena?? I don't even have any dragons that come close to that level. There's no way I can fight there
@DankNarwhal fight in the arena?? I don't even have any dragons that come close to that level. There's no way I can fight there
tgHUHO3.jpg
@StarCrossed5150 you can find forums where people will level up your dragons for example one of my friends forum right here
@StarCrossed5150 you can find forums where people will level up your dragons for example one of my friends forum right here
@StarCrossed5150

You can try the Sedona build. It doesn't require an eliminate. You can also sell Baldwin and Swipp items that you don't need on the AH. And you can sell off what's in your hoard. It's doable.

You can also flip dragons. Buy them for 4G as babies, sell them for 7000T or more.
@StarCrossed5150

You can try the Sedona build. It doesn't require an eliminate. You can also sell Baldwin and Swipp items that you don't need on the AH. And you can sell off what's in your hoard. It's doable.

You can also flip dragons. Buy them for 4G as babies, sell them for 7000T or more.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@StarCrossed5150
Also check your flight’s forums. Some of them have leveling programs internally in the flight forums. They could also have people who would sell you eliminate for cheaper since it helps with Dom pushes to have people who can level dragons quickly.
@StarCrossed5150
Also check your flight’s forums. Some of them have leveling programs internally in the flight forums. They could also have people who would sell you eliminate for cheaper since it helps with Dom pushes to have people who can level dragons quickly.
f1wt3q.jpg 9Ec97kg.png 9X6Ea51.png
Can someone tell me why there should be a magician in your team?
Can someone tell me why there should be a magician in your team?
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 471 472