Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 471 472
Thank you for this, it's really helpful, especially if you're just starting out!!
Thank you for this, it's really helpful, especially if you're just starting out!!
vbbQjQ.png ...Wait, what?vbbX9N.png
This is the holy grail of coliseum-ing, and I've been using it for close to 2 years now! Thanks for taking the time to make this!
This is the holy grail of coliseum-ing, and I've been using it for close to 2 years now! Thanks for taking the time to make this!
@Culex
This is a wonderful guide. Why is the QCK of the Mire build 70?

Judging from the stats of the enemies, it looks like 64 (94 with Haste) would get you the same benefit. The normal enemy speeds are 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 52, 56, and 62. I would think the breakpoints would come when you meet or double their speed. Even with haste, 70 does not reach this anywhere but the bosses.

Is this an artifact of the ambush bug (still listed in the guide), when the build relied on an additional normal round? Are the bosses that important to justify the health loss? Or is there some other gain, perhaps in the Scythe Kamaitachi wave?
@Culex
This is a wonderful guide. Why is the QCK of the Mire build 70?

Judging from the stats of the enemies, it looks like 64 (94 with Haste) would get you the same benefit. The normal enemy speeds are 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 52, 56, and 62. I would think the breakpoints would come when you meet or double their speed. Even with haste, 70 does not reach this anywhere but the bosses.

Is this an artifact of the ambush bug (still listed in the guide), when the build relied on an additional normal round? Are the bosses that important to justify the health loss? Or is there some other gain, perhaps in the Scythe Kamaitachi wave?
This guide is super helpful! After swapping some things around I’ve been doing much better! I’ve moved up 3 venues in the past 4 days. Thank you!
This guide is super helpful! After swapping some things around I’ve been doing much better! I’ve moved up 3 venues in the past 4 days. Thank you!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
Does it have to be regular scratch? I've got an irradated scratch of the AH a few weeks back, it looked rather interesting and it said it was the same thing..
Does it have to be regular scratch? I've got an irradated scratch of the AH a few weeks back, it looked rather interesting and it said it was the same thing..
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
@DivineSnow An Irradiated Scratch is just fine! They are exactly the same, just one looks green while the other looks red! ^u^
@DivineSnow An Irradiated Scratch is just fine! They are exactly the same, just one looks green while the other looks red! ^u^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Oh Okay! Thank you ^^
Oh Okay! Thank you ^^
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
tfw eliminates cost either 538900 treasure each or 600 gems each and youve never gotten that much money at once in your life
tfw eliminates cost either 538900 treasure each or 600 gems each and youve never gotten that much money at once in your life
DHsCMJx.png
@Zawmek
Players that charge that high of a price are Unreasonable.
I would charge 200k-400k tops.
@Zawmek
Players that charge that high of a price are Unreasonable.
I would charge 200k-400k tops.
ZPHN6ju.png
[quote name="Zawmek" date="2018-07-31 07:32:15" ] tfw eliminates cost either 538900 treasure each or 600 gems each and youve never gotten that much money at once in your life [/quote] Your vault is your friend!
Zawmek wrote on 2018-07-31 07:32:15:

Your vault is your friend!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 471 472