Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 471 472
I'm currently using the Mire Flyer build (117STR) and I am able to Rally and Eliminate the Toridae. However, I read that Rally only increases the strength of the dragon by its level plus 2, so that would bring my dragon to 144STR. My question is how is this possible when Toridae are listed as needed 146STR to 1-shot Eliminate?
I'm currently using the Mire Flyer build (117STR) and I am able to Rally and Eliminate the Toridae. However, I read that Rally only increases the strength of the dragon by its level plus 2, so that would bring my dragon to 144STR. My question is how is this possible when Toridae are listed as needed 146STR to 1-shot Eliminate?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri I just rallied a lvl 22 dragon and it increased his strength by 27, so it must work differently than what you read :3
@Lucatri I just rallied a lvl 22 dragon and it increased his strength by 27, so it must work differently than what you read :3
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

Oh, I mistyped. The wiki says "In the Coliseum this spell temporarily increases STR of the target by the user's lvl + 2."

And anyway, even if it's an increase of 27STR, still doesn't explain how I'm able to one-shot Eliminate Toridae. I'm also able to one-shot Eliminate everything in the Ghostlight Ruins even though some are listed as needing 145STR. My dragon's current STR is displayed as 118 but I read that the extra 1 stat point from Dominance is bugged, so.

I just checked one of Sylvandyr's Coli/monster stats tools and its listings appear to be in line with what I'm experiencing in the Coli, so I guess it doesn't really matter
@Alskasaur

Oh, I mistyped. The wiki says "In the Coliseum this spell temporarily increases STR of the target by the user's lvl + 2."

And anyway, even if it's an increase of 27STR, still doesn't explain how I'm able to one-shot Eliminate Toridae. I'm also able to one-shot Eliminate everything in the Ghostlight Ruins even though some are listed as needing 145STR. My dragon's current STR is displayed as 118 but I read that the extra 1 stat point from Dominance is bugged, so.

I just checked one of Sylvandyr's Coli/monster stats tools and its listings appear to be in line with what I'm experiencing in the Coli, so I guess it doesn't really matter
@Lucatri

Rally buffs by Level + 5, see this guide: Coliseum skill calculations.
@Lucatri

Rally buffs by Level + 5, see this guide: Coliseum skill calculations.
@Maki

thanks!
@Maki

thanks!
@Eluvians
@Eluvians
3eggs_by_javen-d6dddpp.gif
This guide is so useful--thanks! Is there a pinglist I could get on for updates?
This guide is so useful--thanks! Is there a pinglist I could get on for updates?
~Kasei
Did Woodland Turkeys get buffed? I tried to oneshot Elim one with a Mire Flyer, Sylvandyr's tool says they should take 117 STR to eliminate but I just tried it and couldn't.

Snowfall Elk also requires 117STR but I was able to one-shot Eliminate that.
Did Woodland Turkeys get buffed? I tried to oneshot Elim one with a Mire Flyer, Sylvandyr's tool says they should take 117 STR to eliminate but I just tried it and couldn't.

Snowfall Elk also requires 117STR but I was able to one-shot Eliminate that.
@Trevalyen
@Trevalyen
@Lucatri
It's possible they got buffed; it's also possible that your enhancement stones just didn't work for that strike - occasionally when the server's really busy, there's a glitch where the coli works at base strength instead of adding in the bonuses. It's a common problem in the first day or two of a festival.
@Lucatri
It's possible they got buffed; it's also possible that your enhancement stones just didn't work for that strike - occasionally when the server's really busy, there's a glitch where the coli works at base strength instead of adding in the bonuses. It's a common problem in the first day or two of a festival.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 471 472