Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 471 472
@Flaxxendragon Ok thank you!
@Flaxxendragon Ok thank you!
0f1e0d5a7c30dbd7dd7c677aaa1ff88c.png Phister's Design Boutique
Click on the cat!
@SnowySunsets

If you lack elim, give the Sedona builds a try! They don't need elim and can grind/train fodder!

@Vardia

These stats are still viable! But if you want to see various other builds, we compiled a list here!
@SnowySunsets

If you lack elim, give the Sedona builds a try! They don't need elim and can grind/train fodder!

@Vardia

These stats are still viable! But if you want to see various other builds, we compiled a list here!
NY105Sx.gif
this is so helpful!
this is so helpful!
@Culex I have a dragon that I got leveled to lvl 25 because I love them and I wanted to. The only problem is, the two stats they start with are meditate and the wind gust thing. Is there any way I can still make them a fighter?
@Culex I have a dragon that I got leveled to lvl 25 because I love them and I wanted to. The only problem is, the two stats they start with are meditate and the wind gust thing. Is there any way I can still make them a fighter?
@Nerdygamer

Absolutely! All you'd need to do is replace their Meditate with Scratch, and the magical attack with Eliminate and/or whatever other stones you'd like. Then just distribute their stat points according to whatever build you'd like (using a Tincture of Dissolution if they were already statted as a mage), and they'll be ready to kick some tail. :)
@Nerdygamer

Absolutely! All you'd need to do is replace their Meditate with Scratch, and the magical attack with Eliminate and/or whatever other stones you'd like. Then just distribute their stat points according to whatever build you'd like (using a Tincture of Dissolution if they were already statted as a mage), and they'll be ready to kick some tail. :)
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
@LingwysticMistic
How do I replace the stones?
@LingwysticMistic
How do I replace the stones?
@Nerdygamer

Put the dragon into your coli party, go to the "Abilities and Stats" section, and drag and drop the stones you want to use into the appropriate slots (they'll light up to show where the stones go). Then click "Lock Stones" at the bottom of the screen. A confirmation message will pop up telling you that the stones you're overwriting will be destroyed and asking if you're sure you want to do this; just click yes, and that's it! :)
@Nerdygamer

Put the dragon into your coli party, go to the "Abilities and Stats" section, and drag and drop the stones you want to use into the appropriate slots (they'll light up to show where the stones go). Then click "Lock Stones" at the bottom of the screen. A confirmation message will pop up telling you that the stones you're overwriting will be destroyed and asking if you're sure you want to do this; just click yes, and that's it! :)
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
@LingwysticMystic Oh! Thank you!
@LingwysticMystic Oh! Thank you!
I've been on and off FR for one or two years but I came back a few days ago.

I remembered having a lot of fun in the coli so I decided to take my two glass cannons + fodder to the kelp beds and for some reason it seemed a bit more difficult than I remembered. Then I realized that the enemies were attacking a lot more quickly than they used to. I mean, thanks to ambush you're supposed to have a handful of turns before the enemies start attacking you right?

So I went back with my 3 lvl25 dragons, all of them with 50 points in QCK and 2 ambush each. I "only" get 5 turns.

Is it the ambush that don't work/work differently from what they used to?

Is it the enemies who are quicker?

Do I remember badly and 50QCK isn't and has never been enough for the Kelp Beds? (It's been more than a year since the last time I leveled up fodder and I don't remember everything very clearly except "scratch+eliminate" haha)

Not really looking forward to buying a 30k tincture just for that but I'm getting pretty tired of getting my butt kicked every two battles at the Kelp Beds
I've been on and off FR for one or two years but I came back a few days ago.

I remembered having a lot of fun in the coli so I decided to take my two glass cannons + fodder to the kelp beds and for some reason it seemed a bit more difficult than I remembered. Then I realized that the enemies were attacking a lot more quickly than they used to. I mean, thanks to ambush you're supposed to have a handful of turns before the enemies start attacking you right?

So I went back with my 3 lvl25 dragons, all of them with 50 points in QCK and 2 ambush each. I "only" get 5 turns.

Is it the ambush that don't work/work differently from what they used to?

Is it the enemies who are quicker?

Do I remember badly and 50QCK isn't and has never been enough for the Kelp Beds? (It's been more than a year since the last time I leveled up fodder and I don't remember everything very clearly except "scratch+eliminate" haha)

Not really looking forward to buying a 30k tincture just for that but I'm getting pretty tired of getting my butt kicked every two battles at the Kelp Beds
8Wxihjh.gifOco7Apd.png
@Atrilam so apparently there's a long standing bug that eats up the first ambush, so even though you have 6 ambushes the game only gives you 5 free turns. Other than that I'm to new to know if anything else has changed.

Hope that helped
@Atrilam so apparently there's a long standing bug that eats up the first ambush, so even though you have 6 ambushes the game only gives you 5 free turns. Other than that I'm to new to know if anything else has changed.

Hope that helped
kycMTNL.png
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 471 472