Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 428 429 430 431 432 ... 592 593
Getting redirected twice now to usr-research.info

It only happens on my FR tabs. I use chrome on Samsung Galaxy s9.

Will update with a SS when/if it happens again.

Edit: here is the 3rd time. Again, only on the FR tab. Also, here is the full url.

Still happening as of August 10.
Getting redirected twice now to usr-research.info

It only happens on my FR tabs. I use chrome on Samsung Galaxy s9.

Will update with a SS when/if it happens again.

Edit: here is the 3rd time. Again, only on the FR tab. Also, here is the full url.

Still happening as of August 10.
0e7EtYn.png
i fixed it a few days after so ignore this

ive visited a very few pages of aliexpress a few days ago, and i removed literally any signs of aliexpress off of my pc but i still get ads for it. nothing bad, they stay where they need to be, but ive heard it installs adware and things like that to make popup ads appear. i think it can get kinda inappropriate too
i just want webcomic ads back
i fixed it a few days after so ignore this

ive visited a very few pages of aliexpress a few days ago, and i removed literally any signs of aliexpress off of my pc but i still get ads for it. nothing bad, they stay where they need to be, but ive heard it installs adware and things like that to make popup ads appear. i think it can get kinda inappropriate too
i just want webcomic ads back
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Getting an ad as of about 5 minutes ago that after about 5 seconds on a page was taking up the ENTIRE SCREEN with some obnoxious, un-exitable ad for I think Mazda or something? Have had to turn on adblocker to kill the beast >_< Will turn it off again tomorrow and see if the thing's gone, always hate having to put adblocker on here :C
Getting an ad as of about 5 minutes ago that after about 5 seconds on a page was taking up the ENTIRE SCREEN with some obnoxious, un-exitable ad for I think Mazda or something? Have had to turn on adblocker to kill the beast >_< Will turn it off again tomorrow and see if the thing's gone, always hate having to put adblocker on here :C
Hatchery
nature_small.png
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
@BlakDraygen I just got the exact same ad. Whole page is clickable and leads to https://www.mazda.com.au/offers/?sid=2206769&dclid=CIby4_iR19wCFRm_vQodPNsPIQ [img]https://i.imgur.com/nnpjjJb.png[/img]
@BlakDraygen

I just got the exact same ad. Whole page is clickable and leads to https://www.mazda.com.au/offers/?sid=2206769&dclid=CIby4_iR19wCFRm_vQodPNsPIQ
nnpjjJb.png
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
@BlakDraygen @Strelok Me too! It popped up and overlayed everything in my lair except the energy bars. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/62b3/i/2018/217/2/7/ad_to_be_reported___fr_by_wolfsongsketches-dcjbn7q.png[/img]
@BlakDraygen @Strelok

Me too! It popped up and overlayed everything in my lair except the energy bars.

ad_to_be_reported___fr_by_wolfsongsketches-dcjbn7q.png
I got this weird ad one time where it was uh... Adult product advertising to put it in a PG form? I haven't seen it in a while but I'll come back when I have evidence of it
I got this weird ad one time where it was uh... Adult product advertising to put it in a PG form? I haven't seen it in a while but I'll come back when I have evidence of it
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
Errr hmmm Does FR really want dating ads...? [img]https://s33.postimg.cc/9o0w4s1wf/Screenshot_2018-08-09-15-59-12.png[/img] I'm on a kindle fire, using Silk browser. I never click any of these type of ads or even go to dating sites so?? I don't understand why it's coming up.
Errr hmmm

Does FR really want dating ads...?

Screenshot_2018-08-09-15-59-12.png

I'm on a kindle fire, using Silk browser. I never click any of these type of ads or even go to dating sites so?? I don't understand why it's coming up.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

someone directed me to report this here...

there are a few different sites that my browser redirects to when i leave FlightRising open. it usually happens when i have a couple tabs open and one in the background refreshes to one of these sites but quickly refreshes again and returns to FR... the site is all in japanese... i think...
_finally caught the URL_

it happens so fast that i cant get screenshots of it...
someone directed me to report this here...

there are a few different sites that my browser redirects to when i leave FlightRising open. it usually happens when i have a couple tabs open and one in the background refreshes to one of these sites but quickly refreshes again and returns to FR... the site is all in japanese... i think...
_finally caught the URL_

it happens so fast that i cant get screenshots of it...
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
I recently got a local negative political ad start playing audio in a tab.
rYJiWLK.png
[quote name="Obaba" date="2018-08-15 22:36:49" ] I recently got a local negative political ad start playing audio in a tab. [/quote] I got something similar
Obaba wrote on 2018-08-15 22:36:49:
I got something similar
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
1 2 ... 428 429 430 431 432 ... 592 593