Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 592 593
Is there a way to let the ad engine know I'm offended by a particular ad and never want to see it again? It's on every. single. page. and refresh.

Because I'm about ready to turn on ad blocker.

(I cannot show off my dragons to family members or friends as long as these ads persist.)

Okay, I clicked the little arrow on the bottom again. The first time I had done that I only noticed "for more information"--no thank you! The second time I clicked it I read the whole message and saw the words "or opt out." Hooray! That seems to have worked.
Is there a way to let the ad engine know I'm offended by a particular ad and never want to see it again? It's on every. single. page. and refresh.

Because I'm about ready to turn on ad blocker.

(I cannot show off my dragons to family members or friends as long as these ads persist.)

Okay, I clicked the little arrow on the bottom again. The first time I had done that I only noticed "for more information"--no thank you! The second time I clicked it I read the whole message and saw the words "or opt out." Hooray! That seems to have worked.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
i'm using windows 10, with chrome, no adblocker
this ad doesn't levitate or anything, and if i have seen one i can't remember, but i think it's often to the side where it floats
anyways, i may have gotten a virus from one ad i ventured to, only 2, which is like. either never satisfied, some monster comic, another monster comic, and ANOTHER monster comic, a skeleton one, as well as some comic abt 2 girls. one monster comic has the thumbnail (last time i saw) with a black silhouette and yellow eyes of a guy, the other one involves some girl that has the details of a spider(?), and the other has some. long fluffy orange and white noodle dragon. the skeleton one is the story of someone passing and just going through death. never satisfied is the title of this comic. and i'm not sure abt the comic with 2 girls, but it's just one of them holding the other's head in their hand. hope that's enough details!
i'm using windows 10, with chrome, no adblocker
this ad doesn't levitate or anything, and if i have seen one i can't remember, but i think it's often to the side where it floats
anyways, i may have gotten a virus from one ad i ventured to, only 2, which is like. either never satisfied, some monster comic, another monster comic, and ANOTHER monster comic, a skeleton one, as well as some comic abt 2 girls. one monster comic has the thumbnail (last time i saw) with a black silhouette and yellow eyes of a guy, the other one involves some girl that has the details of a spider(?), and the other has some. long fluffy orange and white noodle dragon. the skeleton one is the story of someone passing and just going through death. never satisfied is the title of this comic. and i'm not sure abt the comic with 2 girls, but it's just one of them holding the other's head in their hand. hope that's enough details!
not sure if i should report this, but these clickbait ads keep showing up on Safari on my Ipad? They are titled things like "follow these SHOCKING tips to KILL belly fat!" and "This woman is 43 but looks 20! Find out her SECRETS now!"

Some of the images that these ads are really grossing me out. One of them is a woman holding her T-Shirt up, another is a gif of a woman peeling some sort of glossy skin off her face, and yet another is a picture of somebody's purple and green, bulging belly fat. These images are grossing me out.

It is only showing up on the ipad, i refreshed a few times on Chrome trying to find the ad to take a screenshot but it isn't showing. I have no history on my Ipad, and i despise clickbait ads and clickbait sites.

TL:DR A bunch of really disgusting Clickbait ads are showing on Safari Ipad but not Google Chrome.
not sure if i should report this, but these clickbait ads keep showing up on Safari on my Ipad? They are titled things like "follow these SHOCKING tips to KILL belly fat!" and "This woman is 43 but looks 20! Find out her SECRETS now!"

Some of the images that these ads are really grossing me out. One of them is a woman holding her T-Shirt up, another is a gif of a woman peeling some sort of glossy skin off her face, and yet another is a picture of somebody's purple and green, bulging belly fat. These images are grossing me out.

It is only showing up on the ipad, i refreshed a few times on Chrome trying to find the ad to take a screenshot but it isn't showing. I have no history on my Ipad, and i despise clickbait ads and clickbait sites.

TL:DR A bunch of really disgusting Clickbait ads are showing on Safari Ipad but not Google Chrome.
I4TUkY9.png
I have a question I have a hatchling called light eyes with well light eyes is something wrong?
I have a question I have a hatchling called light eyes with well light eyes is something wrong?
@AngelPandas360

I think you posted in the wrong area. This is the thread designated to reporting undesired advertisements.
@AngelPandas360

I think you posted in the wrong area. This is the thread designated to reporting undesired advertisements.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
I'm not sure what advertisement was doing it or why.. but I was looking at this is thread and whenever I tapped (mobile) on the dragon it threw open about 10 "pop up blocked" so I unchecked the box to let them through and it kept repeating the same thing opening uh it's all red and it says if I go any further my phone will get a virus. I don't have screenshots because I got scared that something was gonna happen to my phone. When some of the pages finished loading it was some weird "YouTube" congratulations. Obviously fake you've won something.... Phone type : Pixel 2 XL Os: Android (newest version) I think the advertisement was something like a mom and she had a laundry basket sack. Is all I recall... The other ad was I think from the bee comic place which I know wasn't it. This was the thread, I couldn't reproduce the thing. Sorry. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2481018/1#post_34194838 [Edit] It's just like this ad that uh thrawn shared [quote name="Thrawn" date="2018-06-26 21:32:14" ] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ViWRnty.jpg[/img] This is the fifth time in ONE DAY. I didn't click anything but my notifications. [/quote]
I'm not sure what advertisement was doing it or why.. but I was looking at this is thread and whenever I tapped (mobile) on the dragon it threw open about 10 "pop up blocked" so I unchecked the box to let them through and it kept repeating the same thing opening uh it's all red and it says if I go any further my phone will get a virus.

I don't have screenshots because I got scared that something was gonna happen to my phone. When some of the pages finished loading it was some weird "YouTube" congratulations. Obviously fake you've won something....

Phone type : Pixel 2 XL

I think the advertisement was something like a mom and she had a laundry basket sack. Is all I recall... The other ad was I think from the bee comic place which I know wasn't it.

This was the thread, I couldn't reproduce the thing. Sorry. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2481018/1#post_34194838

[Edit]
It's just like this ad that uh thrawn shared

Thrawn wrote on 2018-06-26 21:32:14:
ViWRnty.jpg
This is the fifth time in ONE DAY. I didn't click anything but my notifications.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
I've had the exact same problem as MasqD on my phone
Phone type: Moto z play
I've had the exact same problem as MasqD on my phone
Phone type: Moto z play
443276ae-700e-11e7-98ae-9bad2f39f136.gif
There was an ad on the bottom with a minor cuss word in the title. Because of this, I don't want to type it, but if this helps, under the title it said 'The afterlife ain't what it used to be!'.
There was an ad on the bottom with a minor cuss word in the title. Because of this, I don't want to type it, but if this helps, under the title it said 'The afterlife ain't what it used to be!'.
I didn't get a chance to get a screenshot, but I was just browsing my dragon lair on my phone (Android oreo, samsung galaxy s7) and I got five or six popups at once from a fake website pretending to be amazon with one of those "congratulations you've won a giveaway" type messages, and they all had sound saying "congratulations" on loop. It was kind of alarming to be honest. And I would close one out and more would take its place. It only finally stopped when I closed the FR tab. I also got the same fake youtube 'congratulations' advert others are reporting.
I didn't get a chance to get a screenshot, but I was just browsing my dragon lair on my phone (Android oreo, samsung galaxy s7) and I got five or six popups at once from a fake website pretending to be amazon with one of those "congratulations you've won a giveaway" type messages, and they all had sound saying "congratulations" on loop. It was kind of alarming to be honest. And I would close one out and more would take its place. It only finally stopped when I closed the FR tab. I also got the same fake youtube 'congratulations' advert others are reporting.
nRvmYpn.png
I have an inappropriate ad to report.

It's for the site dresslily.com (although the text on the ad says "dresslilyzs" the link goes to dresslily.com -- I checked).

It's a tall ad in the left sidebar and displays four images of products the site is selling. Well the top one is a chibi... can I say penis on the forums? If not it's male genitalia.

I didn't see this ad yesterday but last night I clicked on a different ad for the same site (it just displayed clothing and that's what I was looking at) that appeared on a YouTube page. So now I guess Google AdSense thinks I need to see dresslily ads everywhere I go on the internet? IDK how many people would be served this ad on FR but it's now popped up twice for me here so I figured I should report it to be on the safe side. It is very NSFW.

Screenshot of the ad is here. Again it is NSFW.

This is the URL that clicking the ad on FR takes you to (also NSFW).
I have an inappropriate ad to report.

It's for the site dresslily.com (although the text on the ad says "dresslilyzs" the link goes to dresslily.com -- I checked).

It's a tall ad in the left sidebar and displays four images of products the site is selling. Well the top one is a chibi... can I say penis on the forums? If not it's male genitalia.

I didn't see this ad yesterday but last night I clicked on a different ad for the same site (it just displayed clothing and that's what I was looking at) that appeared on a YouTube page. So now I guess Google AdSense thinks I need to see dresslily ads everywhere I go on the internet? IDK how many people would be served this ad on FR but it's now popped up twice for me here so I figured I should report it to be on the safe side. It is very NSFW.

Screenshot of the ad is here. Again it is NSFW.

This is the URL that clicking the ad on FR takes you to (also NSFW).
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
1 2 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 592 593