Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR things you're not really into?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'm not into dom AT ALL, and I'm not interested in the upcoming revamp of PvP in the coli.

Other than that I think I do most of the things, lol. Although I'm not usually in the forums much TBH.
I'm not into dom AT ALL, and I'm not interested in the upcoming revamp of PvP in the coli.

Other than that I think I do most of the things, lol. Although I'm not usually in the forums much TBH.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
i've never been into hatcheries. i've tried them a couple times but i've never been able to keep the motivation to keep them up and running

i also don't really care about contributing to dom, i just train/exalt for my own money (but i'm in light for the dom benefits oops)
i've never been into hatcheries. i've tried them a couple times but i've never been able to keep the motivation to keep them up and running

i also don't really care about contributing to dom, i just train/exalt for my own money (but i'm in light for the dom benefits oops)
queen_katoe.gif
Coli
Marketplace
Dom I'm on the ping list so I can see who is battling each week
Baldwin
Coli
Marketplace
Dom I'm on the ping list so I can see who is battling each week
Baldwin
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
there is only 4 things I don't use and they are:
  • Dom-I never really got the concept of dom....
  • Glimmer & gloom- the game is a bit too complex compared to the other fairground games.
  • Swipp-I never have the items I need!
  • Roleplay-unless it is interacting with other flight rising dragons by using our own dragons those are normally in dragon share so I never use this one.
there is only 4 things I don't use and they are:
  • Dom-I never really got the concept of dom....
  • Glimmer & gloom- the game is a bit too complex compared to the other fairground games.
  • Swipp-I never have the items I need!
  • Roleplay-unless it is interacting with other flight rising dragons by using our own dragons those are normally in dragon share so I never use this one.
not really a big fan of familiars, g&g, coatls, and fullbody skins

i really only use familiars to match with my dragons, because if they don't have a familiar it looks strange to me (unless it's for lore reasons)

g&g? never understood it, never will. the game infuriates me to the point where i started crying because it was impossible. the guides don't help, nothing helps. i'm better off playing mahjong over a simple game that needs a guide to solve it :/

coatls are... weird looking and i don't understand why they're popular. the only good thing about them is the babies. that's it

and finally, fullbody skins. i like to have accents that match the dragon, and if i have a fullbody skin covering it, it just ruins the whole dragon to me (unless the dragon is extremely hard to dress, i will add a fullbody skin on it)

edit: oh, an xxx dragons. they're hard to dress when they're one full color, and i never understood why they're so popular. matching xyz/xxy/xyx/xyy are better than xxx's in my opinion
not really a big fan of familiars, g&g, coatls, and fullbody skins

i really only use familiars to match with my dragons, because if they don't have a familiar it looks strange to me (unless it's for lore reasons)

g&g? never understood it, never will. the game infuriates me to the point where i started crying because it was impossible. the guides don't help, nothing helps. i'm better off playing mahjong over a simple game that needs a guide to solve it :/

coatls are... weird looking and i don't understand why they're popular. the only good thing about them is the babies. that's it

and finally, fullbody skins. i like to have accents that match the dragon, and if i have a fullbody skin covering it, it just ruins the whole dragon to me (unless the dragon is extremely hard to dress, i will add a fullbody skin on it)

edit: oh, an xxx dragons. they're hard to dress when they're one full color, and i never understood why they're so popular. matching xyz/xxy/xyx/xyy are better than xxx's in my opinion
Lore and storytelling sorts of things.

I think they are impressive when I see people with fully detailed and realized lore in dragon bios, but I was never able to get neck deep into it. The one time I tried, I kept my lair like that for about 6 months, then abandoned them for months after lol.

I also don't get the coli anymore. I cannot participate due to the captchas being prohibitive to my eye illness/vision, but also the fact that keyboard bindings was supposed to help my wrist, and yet I still have to keep a hand on the mouse the entire time. Garbage nonsense.

I don't like full body skins unless the dragon under them are Special to me and I find them ugly but I don't want to waste money scattering.

Also not big on dom. Never have been. I think it looks interesting, but too much work.

And I don't breed anymore either, unless I'm trying to get a certain dragon. I just rent out my nests and get rental nests for my own projects and that's it.
Lore and storytelling sorts of things.

I think they are impressive when I see people with fully detailed and realized lore in dragon bios, but I was never able to get neck deep into it. The one time I tried, I kept my lair like that for about 6 months, then abandoned them for months after lol.

I also don't get the coli anymore. I cannot participate due to the captchas being prohibitive to my eye illness/vision, but also the fact that keyboard bindings was supposed to help my wrist, and yet I still have to keep a hand on the mouse the entire time. Garbage nonsense.

I don't like full body skins unless the dragon under them are Special to me and I find them ugly but I don't want to waste money scattering.

Also not big on dom. Never have been. I think it looks interesting, but too much work.

And I don't breed anymore either, unless I'm trying to get a certain dragon. I just rent out my nests and get rental nests for my own projects and that's it.

Apparel lol
I get so much of it from the coli and it's such a chore to list on the AH
Apparel lol
I get so much of it from the coli and it's such a chore to list on the AH
Full body skins and selling stuff on the AH constantly are two things I'm not super into.
Full body skins and selling stuff on the AH constantly are two things I'm not super into.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
familiar collecting, like a bunch of people have already said. i'd rather just nab the ones that look good on my dragons b/c there's no point in hundreds of things sitting in your hoard (however valuable).

i'm also not into skydancers, at all? i refuse to ever have a perma adult skydancer (although the babies are kinda cute ngl) bc the very square-tipped wings and odd beak are kinda offputting to me.

fullbody skins are mostly not my thing but some are absolutely gorgeous so i'm down for using them. my custom progen also has a cool fullbody skin rn so i can't complain too much.

breeding (with the exception of fodder) is not my thing bc its hARD as balls and it takes absolutely forever because of breeding cooldowns and luck is involved and [shudders] i'd rather have other people breed pretty dragons to sell to me
familiar collecting, like a bunch of people have already said. i'd rather just nab the ones that look good on my dragons b/c there's no point in hundreds of things sitting in your hoard (however valuable).

i'm also not into skydancers, at all? i refuse to ever have a perma adult skydancer (although the babies are kinda cute ngl) bc the very square-tipped wings and odd beak are kinda offputting to me.

fullbody skins are mostly not my thing but some are absolutely gorgeous so i'm down for using them. my custom progen also has a cool fullbody skin rn so i can't complain too much.

breeding (with the exception of fodder) is not my thing bc its hARD as balls and it takes absolutely forever because of breeding cooldowns and luck is involved and [shudders] i'd rather have other people breed pretty dragons to sell to me
1009gIL.png
I like coli, but I don't really care about dom. I'm not into the whole hatching gen 1's thing. I really don't buy or use skins at all, but accents are fine. I've never used Swipp or Crim but probably should. I use Baldwin sparingly, it's hard to really build up that exp. I also don't and will never use discord. It really makes the actual forums kind of dead at times.
I like coli, but I don't really care about dom. I'm not into the whole hatching gen 1's thing. I really don't buy or use skins at all, but accents are fine. I've never used Swipp or Crim but probably should. I use Baldwin sparingly, it's hard to really build up that exp. I also don't and will never use discord. It really makes the actual forums kind of dead at times.
Buying Food UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13