Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am somehow responsible for this
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 109 110
Ankle God is superior
Ankle God is superior
q9aRJCj.png
[quote name="ToMarsAndBack" date="2019-08-18 19:04:16" ] Ankle God is superior [/quote] is also absent lol
ToMarsAndBack wrote on 2019-08-18 19:04:16:
Ankle God is superior

is also absent lol
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2019-08-18 20:27:03" ] [quote name="ToMarsAndBack" date="2019-08-18 19:04:16" ] Ankle God is superior [/quote] is also absent lol [/quote] Ankle god's presence can always be felt within our toes if we believe hard enough (waiting for our ankles to regrow to consume them anew, I imagine)
girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-08-18 20:27:03:
ToMarsAndBack wrote on 2019-08-18 19:04:16:
Ankle God is superior

is also absent lol

Ankle god's presence can always be felt within our toes if we believe hard enough (waiting for our ankles to regrow to consume them anew, I imagine)
Yes
Yes
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
hisses in ankle

I may not always be here, but my followers pick up the slack

Then again, what slack is there? I cannot overwhelmingly spread my presence, that simply has no class

Either way, the God of Luck and I have forged a momentary cease fire, neither party shall strike at this time
hisses in ankle

I may not always be here, but my followers pick up the slack

Then again, what slack is there? I cannot overwhelmingly spread my presence, that simply has no class

Either way, the God of Luck and I have forged a momentary cease fire, neither party shall strike at this time
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
[quote name="ConsumeAnkle" date="2019-08-18 21:10:43" ] Either way, the God of Luck and I have forged a momentary cease fire, neither party shall strike at this time [/quote] oh thank ankle god, if you two were to kill each other what would I do
ConsumeAnkle wrote on 2019-08-18 21:10:43:

oh thank ankle god, if you two were to kill each other what would I do
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
smirks in ankle

Don't worry, I'll still attend the funeral
smirks in ankle

Don't worry, I'll still attend the funeral
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
Kids, no murder. It's frowned upon. Mysterious disappearances, however, are fair game :)
Kids, no murder. It's frowned upon. Mysterious disappearances, however, are fair game :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONSUME ANKLE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONSUME ANKLE
q9aRJCj.png
happy ankle noises
happy ankle noises
l1yRMX4.png

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 109 110