Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am somehow responsible for this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
@girlonSornieth I caffeinate this entire sight, so help me.

@Scythis Is this not why you are here?
@girlonSornieth I caffeinate this entire sight, so help me.

@Scythis Is this not why you are here?
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
[quote name="@GrandeLatte" date="2019-08-02 20:35:00" ] @/girl[b]on[/b]Sornieth I caffeinate this entire [b]sight[/b], so help me. [/quote] needs moar caffeine apparently
@GrandeLatte wrote on 2019-08-02 20:35:00:
@/girlonSornieth I caffeinate this entire sight, so help me.

needs moar caffeine apparently
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="@girlofSornieth" date="2019-08-02 20:37:06" ] [quote name="@/GrandeLatte" date="2019-08-02 20:35:00" ] @/girl[b]on[/b]Sornieth I caffeinate this entire [b]sight[/b], so help me. [/quote] needs moar caffeine apparently [/quote] This is why coffee flavored ice cream exists.
@girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-08-02 20:37:06:
@/GrandeLatte wrote on 2019-08-02 20:35:00:
@/girlonSornieth I caffeinate this entire sight, so help me.

needs moar caffeine apparently

This is why coffee flavored ice cream exists.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
@GrandeLatte

I have arrived into this mortal realm to gather the required ankles to rebirth into a deity.

NO

A GOD OF ALL WORLDS

yes, it is I

The God of Ankle
@GrandeLatte

I have arrived into this mortal realm to gather the required ankles to rebirth into a deity.

NO

A GOD OF ALL WORLDS

yes, it is I

The God of Ankle
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
The problem:
We don't have enough ankles

The solution:
Log onto flight rising, go into phoatlshop, and make them ourselves
The problem:

The solution:
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="@Scythis" date="2019-08-02 20:39:01" ] @/GrandeLatte I have arrived into this mortal realm to gather the required ankles to rebirth into a deity. NO A GOD OF ALL WORLDS yes, it is I The God of Ankle [/quote] [i]q u a k i n g[/i]
@Scythis wrote on 2019-08-02 20:39:01:
@/GrandeLatte

NO

A GOD OF ALL WORLDS

yes, it is I

The God of Ankle

q u a k i n g
[quote name="@Swagolor" date="2019-08-02 20:40:39" ] The problem: We don't have enough ankles The solution: Log onto flight rising, go into phoatlshop, [b]and make them ourselves[/b] [/quote] DOWN, BOY
@Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-02 20:40:39:
The problem:

The solution:

DOWN, BOY
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
that's enough internet for today
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
[quote name="@girlofSornieth" date="2019-08-02 20:41:57" ] [quote name="@/Swagolor" date="2019-08-02 20:40:39" ] The problem: We don't have enough ankles The solution: Log onto flight rising, go into phoatlshop, [b]and make them ourselves[/b] [/quote] DOWN, BOY [/quote] *Girl
@girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-08-02 20:41:57:
@/Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-02 20:40:39:
The problem:

The solution:

DOWN, BOY

*Girl
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="DarkMatterDragon" date="2019-08-02 20:42:12" ] that's enough internet for today [/quote]
DarkMatterDragon wrote on 2019-08-02 20:42:12:
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110