Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Mine isn't hard to spell, but I've had people mistake the l for an i while trying to ping me in the past (maybe down to the font Fr uses for usernames?). I'm not sure how people missed it when the correct spelling is down there in my sig though.
Mine isn't hard to spell, but I've had people mistake the l for an i while trying to ping me in the past (maybe down to the font Fr uses for usernames?). I'm not sure how people missed it when the correct spelling is down there in my sig though.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I always end up with Furiko or Fuiki, which I can understand. Sometimes it's hard to read my username. -shrug- But I know I don't have it as bad as others do.
I always end up with Furiko or Fuiki, which I can understand. Sometimes it's hard to read my username. -shrug- But I know I don't have it as bad as others do.
fiFase7.png
My username isn't necessarily hard to spell but there were a few times when people have mistakenly spelt it as Sinnibelle, Sinnabell, and Sinnabella.
My username isn't necessarily hard to spell but there were a few times when people have mistakenly spelt it as Sinnibelle, Sinnabell, and Sinnabella.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-07-25 11:59:02" ] [emoji=glasses size=1] [/quote] FR DEVELOPER REPLIED TO MY THREAD... is shook
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-07-25 11:59:02:

FR DEVELOPER REPLIED TO MY THREAD...
is shook

bannerart_2021.png
DeathPheonix (way too often)
deathphoenix (I hate it when you don't capitalize both words D:<)
DeathPheonix (way too often)
deathphoenix (I hate it when you don't capitalize both words D:<)
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
I just get a lot of miscounts of the amounts of T's and Y's
I just get a lot of miscounts of the amounts of T's and Y's
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
@tytytytytytyty1
I was going to respond "yeah I can see that" and then I noticed I miscounted the number of ty's lmao
I'm so sorry
(At least I caught the mistake)
@tytytytytytyty1
I was going to respond "yeah I can see that" and then I noticed I miscounted the number of ty's lmao
I'm so sorry
(At least I caught the mistake)

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky my point exactly XDD
@skarpetky my point exactly XDD
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
My username is not difficult, but I get Melia a bunch. Three times and counting. Doesn't bother me, but I miss pings and feel bad.

Edit: Oh, and Miia too.
Another Edit: Meilia now?
My username is not difficult, but I get Melia a bunch. Three times and counting. Doesn't bother me, but I miss pings and feel bad.

Edit: Oh, and Miia too.
Another Edit: Meilia now?
swan.gif

mei
she / her
g1 sales
other sales
Yep. ~raises paw~

people misspell mine all the time. This isn't the only game I have this handle on.
Yep. ~raises paw~

people misspell mine all the time. This isn't the only game I have this handle on.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16