Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
My name isn't hard to spell, but people put in something wrong too often. I'm guessing mobile users.

I'm in the copy+paste club, so I never engage with spelling someone's username. That probably means I'm remembering some wrong if I had ever had to spell them though.
My name isn't hard to spell, but people put in something wrong too often. I'm guessing mobile users.

I'm in the copy+paste club, so I never engage with spelling someone's username. That probably means I'm remembering some wrong if I had ever had to spell them though.
The most frequent misspell of my current un ends up being someone missing the h, so azidal. I don't remember if anyone on FR has done that yet though haha

My old UN was difficult for people to spell. fithandantilus... So many would miss just one letter or the like...
The most frequent misspell of my current un ends up being someone missing the h, so azidal. I don't remember if anyone on FR has done that yet though haha

My old UN was difficult for people to spell. fithandantilus... So many would miss just one letter or the like...
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Mines not that hard, but people ping @Rabidgrace sometimes.
Mines not that hard, but people ping @Rabidgrace sometimes.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I always thought my username was easy to spell, but nope, I get "Sharpjay127" a lot. Like, they just put the numbers in order and don't care to check. It's weird.

And I also copy and paste usernames.... I'm honestly needlessly paranoid about it...
I always thought my username was easy to spell, but nope, I get "Sharpjay127" a lot. Like, they just put the numbers in order and don't care to check. It's weird.

And I also copy and paste usernames.... I'm honestly needlessly paranoid about it...
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@Alfamangle
I can confirm, I have written your name as alphamangle once.

As for me, most people spell my name right. Except for two instances where someone tried to write my name as StarkHarness.
@Alfamangle
I can confirm, I have written your name as alphamangle once.

As for me, most people spell my name right. Except for two instances where someone tried to write my name as StarkHarness.
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
My user isn't necessarily hard to spell, but I do still get bin5bin5, bank5bank5, bink5bink6, and so on.
My solution to just copy+paste because admittedly, my ability to spell is not fantastic. :')
My user isn't necessarily hard to spell, but I do still get bin5bin5, bank5bank5, bink5bink6, and so on.
My solution to just copy+paste because admittedly, my ability to spell is not fantastic. :')
cMx8oqn.png vista_tundra2.png Y689MYh.png vista_tundra2.png 6OW8nGw.png
Honestly my name's not hard, and 99% of the time people get it right, but once I got typo'd to "Drunkarooba" and I didn't stop laughing for like five minutes.
Honestly my name's not hard, and 99% of the time people get it right, but once I got typo'd to "Drunkarooba" and I didn't stop laughing for like five minutes.
[quote name="Dunkarooba" date="2019-07-24 12:24:10" ] Honestly my name's not hard, and 99% of the time people get it right, but once I got typo'd to "Drunkarooba" and I didn't stop laughing for like five minutes. [/quote] Lmao yeah The mispellings don't bother me that much most of the time they make me laugh so it's ok also when I logged in to fr i got 31 pings because of this thread but i didn't remember that i made it so i was like H
Dunkarooba wrote on 2019-07-24 12:24:10:
Lmao yeah
The mispellings don't bother me that much most of the time they make me laugh so it's ok

also when I logged in to fr i got 31 pings because of this thread but i didn't remember that i made it so i was like H

bannerart_2021.png
Never had a misspelling here, but in many other places
Never had a misspelling here, but in many other places

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond

Swagalor
Swaglor

why

Swagalor
Swaglor

why

My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16