Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can we take a moment to appreciate staff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you staff!
Thank you staff!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Thank you all! Not only is this the best pixel-breeding game I've ever played, but it's captured the imagination of my daughter too! So "dragon time" is a great bonding experience for the two of us!
Thank you all! Not only is this the best pixel-breeding game I've ever played, but it's captured the imagination of my daughter too! So "dragon time" is a great bonding experience for the two of us!
THIS ADVERTISING SPACE FOR RENT
Omg, like 3 mods posted on this thread! @tytytytytytyty1 can the name of this thread be changed to Staff Appreciation?
Omg, like 3 mods posted on this thread! @tytytytytytyty1 can the name of this thread be changed to Staff Appreciation?
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
*panicking because I didn't expect a bunch of mods to show up*

Sure lol @deathphoenix
There now it's fixed kind of
*panicking because I didn't expect a bunch of mods to show up*

Sure lol @deathphoenix
There now it's fixed kind of
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thank you staff for all of your hard work and dedication. This is my favorite spot on the internet! [emoji=bogsneak love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=fae love size=2][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=mirror love size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2][emoji=ridgeback love size=2][emoji=spiral love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2]
Thank you staff for all of your hard work and dedication. This is my favorite spot on the internet!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
*throwing out lil paper hearts*
Spread the love, peeps!
*throwing out lil paper hearts*
Spread the love, peeps!
LRphJMG.png
@tytytytytytyty1 i pinged staff :)
@tytytytytytyty1 i pinged staff :)
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Hey staff. you make this depressed demon happy. thank you.
Hey staff. you make this depressed demon happy. thank you.
TBD
[emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=fae love size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
[center]I know right? FR staff is literally the best ever~ They actually listen to us, heck even interacting with us on occasion. Doing it all like it's not a chore, but just as much fun for them~ Love you guys/gals! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
I know right? FR staff is literally the best ever~ They actually listen to us, heck even interacting with us on occasion. Doing it all like it's not a chore, but just as much fun for them~

Love you guys/gals!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8