Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can we take a moment to appreciate staff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you all, devs and mods, who bring us this fun game and great community! This is the first game since Ultima Online that I've played for years straight without getting bored.
Thank you all, devs and mods, who bring us this fun game and great community! This is the first game since Ultima Online that I've played for years straight without getting bored.
XW2PxEW.png
Thanks a lot!! uwu
Thanks a lot!! uwu
QPhiJOS.png
I really appreciate the fabulous creators of this magical site! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] There's something special and unique at work here that you can't find anywhere else. I mean, I haven't played a pet sim in years, [i]and I found Flight Rising through a reddit post about drama.[/i] That's not usually what'd hook me into signing up for anything, but here I am, collecting pretty dragons, drawing pretty pictures of dragons, and writing about dragons, absolutely loving every minute of it. I have so much respect for the people who keep this site up and running, and continually improving. The road is bumpy here and there, sure, but it's still worth walking along. Whatever the ancient breeds end up being, whatever the reaction to them will be, there's no way you can put this much effort into something without the quality of that genuine care shining through.
I really appreciate the fabulous creators of this magical site!

There's something special and unique at work here that you can't find anywhere else. I mean, I haven't played a pet sim in years, and I found Flight Rising through a reddit post about drama. That's not usually what'd hook me into signing up for anything, but here I am, collecting pretty dragons, drawing pretty pictures of dragons, and writing about dragons, absolutely loving every minute of it.

I have so much respect for the people who keep this site up and running, and continually improving. The road is bumpy here and there, sure, but it's still worth walking along. Whatever the ancient breeds end up being, whatever the reaction to them will be, there's no way you can put this much effort into something without the quality of that genuine care shining through.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
@Undel @Akiri @Xhaztol @Mutron @Kaepora @SuburbanSamurai @Aequorin @Arahtim @Madsniper @ACWN @Amalythia @ArkhamAnja @Barbie @Gaia @JcStitches @Lexreon @Madarakita @Mayana @MooseSushi @Nazmiye @Peixes @ToxieToxie I agree! Thank all of these beautiful people and all the rest over at Stormlight LLC for making this wonderful game and releasing this wonderful new breed! Even if its Gaolers. Or Swiftwings. Probably not Swiftwings. :) Thank You All SOOOO Much! [center][emoji=left wing size=2][color=orange]Flight Rising[/color][emoji=right wing size=2][/center]
@Undel
@Akiri
@Xhaztol
@Mutron
@Kaepora
@SuburbanSamurai
@Aequorin
@Arahtim
@Madsniper
@ACWN
@Amalythia
@ArkhamAnja
@Barbie
@Gaia
@JcStitches
@Lexreon
@Madarakita
@Mayana
@MooseSushi
@Nazmiye
@Peixes
@ToxieToxie

I agree! Thank all of these beautiful people and all the rest over at Stormlight LLC for making this wonderful game and releasing this wonderful new breed! Even if its Gaolers. Or Swiftwings. Probably not Swiftwings. :) Thank You All SOOOO Much!
Flight Rising
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Thank you FR Staff for putting so much effort and love into this game and sharing it with us players. I love this game and its community.
Have a great day everybody!
Thank you FR Staff for putting so much effort and love into this game and sharing it with us players. I love this game and its community.
Have a great day everybody!
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
Thank you so much for everything! It's a lot of hard work, but you make most, even if it isn't all, of us happy! [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
Thank you so much for everything! It's a lot of hard work, but you make most, even if it isn't all, of us happy!

Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this site! [emoji=mirror winking size=2]
Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this site!
Awww thank you guys! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
Awww thank you guys!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
Yes thank all you wonderful people <3
Yes thank all you wonderful people <3
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Agreed! Very great work from all involved!
Agreed! Very great work from all involved!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8