Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Familiar Matching?
1 2
Is it just me who has to have their familiars match the dragon? otherwise it just feels off and it looks wrong.
Is it just me who has to have their familiars match the dragon? otherwise it just feels off and it looks wrong.
No I do that too. there was this one time that I spent all my gems on a dragon then I didn't have a familiar that looked good with her so I spent all my treasure on a familiar that did look good with her.
No I do that too. there was this one time that I spent all my gems on a dragon then I didn't have a familiar that looked good with her so I spent all my treasure on a familiar that did look good with her.
+2 FR time
he/they
nope ! plenty of players do. i do too :D

chests are cool and all but there's nothing like that perfect matchy fam with a dragon
nope ! plenty of players do. i do too :D

chests are cool and all but there's nothing like that perfect matchy fam with a dragon
yzUX307.png
@xXIceWolfXx yep. I have done that before too.
@xXIceWolfXx yep. I have done that before too.
Also if anyone has any really cool matches feel free to post em here. I would love to see them. ^^
Also if anyone has any really cool matches feel free to post em here. I would love to see them. ^^
Yeah, plenty of matching. If you do color matching and focus on a certain color, you might run out though... I need more Light-themed familiars!
Yeah, plenty of matching. If you do color matching and focus on a certain color, you might run out though... I need more Light-themed familiars!
I either match my familiar to the dragon because of colours (For example Alice & her spirit of Light and Mirage & her Glamourtail Hopper)

OR

Pick a familiar based on the dragon's lore. (See Wu for example, my windy egg thief named after a spyro character has the familiar looking like a green version of the character lol)
I either match my familiar to the dragon because of colours (For example Alice & her spirit of Light and Mirage & her Glamourtail Hopper)

OR

Pick a familiar based on the dragon's lore. (See Wu for example, my windy egg thief named after a spyro character has the familiar looking like a green version of the character lol)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I do not match familiars. Familiars are always chosen based on what needs awakening.
Well... except for that dragon, that familiar goes too well with her colours. Oh, and that one - it matches and the general appearance suits him too. And that one, and that one... whoops.

Glad I've got almost everything awakened now so it's not slowing my chests down >>;
I do not match familiars. Familiars are always chosen based on what needs awakening.
Well... except for that dragon, that familiar goes too well with her colours. Oh, and that one - it matches and the general appearance suits him too. And that one, and that one... whoops.

Glad I've got almost everything awakened now so it's not slowing my chests down >>;
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@vendrus lol. I always try my best to find familiars with the same coloring as my dragons. sometimes there just isn't a familiar for their color though and its saaaad. :( [emoji=ridgeback sad]
@vendrus lol. I always try my best to find familiars with the same coloring as my dragons. sometimes there just isn't a familiar for their color though and its saaaad. :(

I always try to match them in at least some sort of way: colour similarity, theme, it fits with their job or personality, or it just feels right for them.
I always try to match them in at least some sort of way: colour similarity, theme, it fits with their job or personality, or it just feels right for them.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
1 2