Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hatchery idea
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@okn I'll try, hopefully I can get my idea down correctly, but don't wait on me to start this. (Although do let me join, that just means don't wait for my art ideas.)
@okn I'll try, hopefully I can get my idea down correctly, but don't wait on me to start this. (Although do let me join, that just means don't wait for my art ideas.)
@catmeow1

of corse you can join! im working on breeding cards at the moment
@catmeow1

of corse you can join! im working on breeding cards at the moment
cowfish.gif
@okn @catmeow1 k this is what i've made so far [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Have YOU ever had a pair of dragons that just don't fit a theme of a hatchery or you just don't want to make one?[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola] well...PROBLEM SOLVED[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=Gabriola] Welcome to[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=7][font=Keep On Truckin] The Bargain Bin[/font][/size][/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28824d21ac937a8fecb9016e58de5a70/tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png[/img] [center][size=4][font=Keep On Truckin] [b]Note:[/b]if you want to be added to the pair list please copy and paste the following[/font][/size][/center] [size=4][font=Keep On Truckin] Dragon ID's: Dragon's names: Your element: BB link to dragon -F-: BB link to dragon -M-: [center][font=Keep On Truckin]*feel free to change the font, size, style, and everything about it to make it yours so we can get a sense of who you are*[/center][/font][/size] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28824d21ac937a8fecb9016e58de5a70/tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png[/img] [center][size=6][font=Keep On Truckin] Let's Meet the Pairs[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=7][font=Keep On Truckin] WIP[/font][/size][/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28824d21ac937a8fecb9016e58de5a70/tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png[/img] [center][size=6][font=Keep On Truckin] Affiliates @veemcc @okn @catmeow1[/font][/size][/center]
@okn @catmeow1
k this is what i've made so far
Have YOU ever had a pair of dragons that just don't fit a theme of a hatchery or you just don't want to make one?
well...PROBLEM SOLVED
Welcome to
The Bargain Bin

tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png
Note:if you want to be added to the pair list please copy and paste the following

Dragon ID's:
Dragon's names:
Your element:
BB link to dragon -F-:
BB link to dragon -M-:

*feel free to change the font, size, style, and everything about it to make it yours so we can get a sense of who you are*

Let's Meet the Pairs
WIP

Affiliates
@veemcc @okn @catmeow1
phGZlcj.png
@veemcc

that looks good! I was thinking tho that every seller should have their own post with their pairs, so they can edit whenever they want. Is that fine?
@veemcc

that looks good! I was thinking tho that every seller should have their own post with their pairs, so they can edit whenever they want. Is that fine?
cowfish.gif
@okn yeah that's cool, the only problem i see with it is them getting possibly lost, so what if they make the post and we can just post it onto the main page??
@okn yeah that's cool, the only problem i see with it is them getting possibly lost, so what if they make the post and we can just post it onto the main page??
phGZlcj.png
@veemcc

like a link? that's perfect! so basically like this?
@veemcc

like a link? that's perfect! so basically like this?
cowfish.gif
@veemcc @okn @catmeow1

This is a super cool idea, would you mind if I join in the conspiring?
@veemcc @okn @catmeow1

This is a super cool idea, would you mind if I join in the conspiring?
@KrazKitCat

of corse not! welcome to the club!
@KrazKitCat

of corse not! welcome to the club!
cowfish.gif
@okn oh i was thinking they might comment on it with everything they made like the cards, pairs, info, everything, and i can copy and pate them to the main post

@KrazKitKat ofc the more the merrier!!
@okn oh i was thinking they might comment on it with everything they made like the cards, pairs, info, everything, and i can copy and pate them to the main post

@KrazKitKat ofc the more the merrier!!
phGZlcj.png
@veemcc @okn One of us could manage a google form that new people could use with the same information as above, and post it as they change it. It's an idea, at least.

Edit: @KrazKitCat Welcome!
@veemcc @okn One of us could manage a google form that new people could use with the same information as above, and post it as they change it. It's an idea, at least.

Edit: @KrazKitCat Welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15