Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hatchery idea
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@veemcc

I think it would be better to link their post to the main page so people can edit their pairs whenever

@catmeow1

a google form would be good! also one for pinglist too!
@veemcc

I think it would be better to link their post to the main page so people can edit their pairs whenever

@catmeow1

a google form would be good! also one for pinglist too!
cowfish.gif
@okn @catmeow1 maybe it would look something like this [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Have YOU ever had a pair of dragons that just don't fit a theme of a hatchery or you just don't want to make one?[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=7][font=Gabriola] well...PROBLEM SOLVED[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=Gabriola] Welcome to[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=7][font=Keep On Truckin] The Bargain Bin[/font][/size][/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28824d21ac937a8fecb9016e58de5a70/tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png[/img] [center][size=4][font=Keep On Truckin] [b]Note:[/b]if you want to be added to the pair list please comment with a pairing of your own which will be added to this main post. If you don't know what to do then you can just include these but it is not required.[/font][/size][/center] [size=4][font=Keep On Truckin] Dragon ID's: Dragon's names: Your element: BB link to dragon -F-: BB link to dragon -M-: [center][font=Keep On Truckin]*feel free to change the font, size, style, and everything about it to make it yours so we can get a sense of who you are*[/center][/font][/size] [center][font=Keep On Truckin]*The amount of work you put into your post is up to you, this is just a place to share them with poeple so you don't have to make an entire hatchery for a pair or sveral that don't fit your current hatchery theme*[/center][/font] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28824d21ac937a8fecb9016e58de5a70/tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28824d21ac937a8fecb9016e58de5a70/tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png[/img] [center][size=6][font=Keep On Truckin] Creators @veemcc @okn @catmeow1[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=Keep On Truckin]If there is any issue or you decide to submit your pair(s), please ping @veemcc to be added to this post and for any additional questions, please ping any one of us :) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28824d21ac937a8fecb9016e58de5a70/tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png[/img] [center][size=6][font=Keep On Truckin] Let's Meet the Pairs[/font][/size][/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28824d21ac937a8fecb9016e58de5a70/tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/0mc2qPq/camilaxray.jpg[/img] ping @veemcc to purchase a hatchling [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/28824d21ac937a8fecb9016e58de5a70/tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png[/img]
@okn @catmeow1 maybe it would look something like this
Have YOU ever had a pair of dragons that just don't fit a theme of a hatchery or you just don't want to make one?
well...PROBLEM SOLVED
Welcome to
The Bargain Bin

tumblr_obqbc6Du1j1ufdm5xo1_540.png
Note:if you want to be added to the pair list please comment with a pairing of your own which will be added to this main post. If you don't know what to do then you can just include these but it is not required.

Dragon ID's:
Dragon's names:
Your element:
BB link to dragon -F-:
BB link to dragon -M-:

*feel free to change the font, size, style, and everything about it to make it yours so we can get a sense of who you are*

*The amount of work you put into your post is up to you, this is just a place to share them with poeple so you don't have to make an entire hatchery for a pair or sveral that don't fit your current hatchery theme*

Creators
@veemcc @okn @catmeow1
If there is any issue or you decide to submit your pair(s), please ping @veemcc to be added to this post and for any additional questions, please ping any one of us :)

Let's Meet the Pairs

camilaxray.jpg

ping @veemcc to purchase a hatchling

phGZlcj.png
@okn yeah i realize that that's a lot better lol i'll go change that but maybe we could post the pictures of the pairs when someone pings us and we just paste the link under it

@catmeow1 yah a google doc would def work!!
@okn yeah i realize that that's a lot better lol i'll go change that but maybe we could post the pictures of the pairs when someone pings us and we just paste the link under it

@catmeow1 yah a google doc would def work!!
phGZlcj.png
@okn @veemcc @catmeow1 Or if someone could figure out spreadsheets, it could be a google form that then inputs the info into said sheet so the doc isn't in danger of being vandalized
@okn @veemcc @catmeow1 Or if someone could figure out spreadsheets, it could be a google form that then inputs the info into said sheet so the doc isn't in danger of being vandalized
@veemcc

that's fine! I really think everyone should get their own page to post hatchlings since hatchlings are something that's always changing
@veemcc

that's fine! I really think everyone should get their own page to post hatchlings since hatchlings are something that's always changing
cowfish.gif
@KrazKitCat if only I could work spreadsheets [emoji=mirror sad]
@KrazKitCat

if only I could work spreadsheets
cowfish.gif
@KrazKitCat @okn @catmeow1 maybe like a public one and one that's a view only and they have to ping us to be added to the public one??
@KrazKitCat @okn @catmeow1 maybe like a public one and one that's a view only and they have to ping us to be added to the public one??
phGZlcj.png
@okn @veemcc @catmeow1

Or just the doc could be set to suggesting so at the end of the day or something we can go through and accept everyone's requests to be pinged

Edit: Or I can just teach myself spreadsheets to make it truly automatic. I've been meaning to learn how to do that for a while
@okn @veemcc @catmeow1

Or just the doc could be set to suggesting so at the end of the day or something we can go through and accept everyone's requests to be pinged

Edit: Or I can just teach myself spreadsheets to make it truly automatic. I've been meaning to learn how to do that for a while
@KrazKitCat @veemcc @catmeow1

can someone set that up? im not the best at google things
@KrazKitCat @veemcc @catmeow1

can someone set that up? im not the best at google things
cowfish.gif
@Veemcc @okn @catmeow1 @ whoever else I should be pinging
I'd like to join too! I have at least 1 or 2 pairs that produce nice offspring. It'll be nice to see some of them maybe go to other lairs
@Veemcc @okn @catmeow1 @ whoever else I should be pinging
I'd like to join too! I have at least 1 or 2 pairs that produce nice offspring. It'll be nice to see some of them maybe go to other lairs
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15