Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Small Discord Server [The Flock]
*GASP*
So a couple days ago me and a few friends started working on a FR Discord server, personally I am apart of a few but the small ones are always the best. We named it "The Flock" because it just sounds more like we are all a little family. We want to invite a lot of people new to FR so that we can help them get used to the wonderful world of Flight Rising so we have a list of super helpful guides we have found compiled together for newbies easy access. Of course everyone is welcome though!

no user 'ItsFirePlays'
We also kinda need staff hehe

And of course! The invite! We may remove this at some point and make it so you have to PM one of us to get the invite incase we get any problems.
*GASP*
So a couple days ago me and a few friends started working on a FR Discord server, personally I am apart of a few but the small ones are always the best. We named it "The Flock" because it just sounds more like we are all a little family. We want to invite a lot of people new to FR so that we can help them get used to the wonderful world of Flight Rising so we have a list of super helpful guides we have found compiled together for newbies easy access. Of course everyone is welcome though!

no user 'ItsFirePlays'
We also kinda need staff hehe

And of course! The invite! We may remove this at some point and make it so you have to PM one of us to get the invite incase we get any problems.
Birdie_art_shop.png
4 Member count... that's something right?

edit: 6 now! :O

edit: 8! yay!!

edit: 18 now! We are growing! :D

Come join our little family! :D
4 Member count... that's something right?

edit: 6 now! :O

edit: 8! yay!!

edit: 18 now! We are growing! :D

Come join our little family! :D
Birdie_art_shop.png
@Biirdie
That sounds amazing! Count me in.
@Biirdie
That sounds amazing! Count me in.
Oh cool! I’ve never really participated in FR discord because it was too big and busy for me, so trying a small one will be cool!
Oh cool! I’ve never really participated in FR discord because it was too big and busy for me, so trying a small one will be cool!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Not a super active discord-er but I think I'll join anyways :D
Not a super active discord-er but I think I'll join anyways :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@Harana pinging myself so I can join this later!
@Harana pinging myself so I can join this later!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]A[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]a, neat! I prefer smaller servers, so I might peek my head in.
L5Nllxk.png Aa, neat! I prefer smaller servers, so I might peek my head in.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
This server is GREAT. Come join!
This server is GREAT. Come join!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
Gasp.Totally joining.