Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have any books?
1 2 3
[quote] [center][b]NOTE - NOTE - NOTE - NOTE[/b] There were so many things that a guide was created. If you have additional items that could be added, move on over to the guide to leave your comment. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2567574#post_2567574]Guide to a Flight Rising Library[/url][/center] [/quote] I'm looking for all things book related in FR - do you know of anything book related that isn't in my list? I'm sure if I know what to look for that I'll find it so that's why I was asking was to come up with a list. [center] [item=Aged Tome][item=Toridae Mythology][item=Tales of terror][item=Historical Text][item=owlcat journal] [item=Battered Book of Fables][item=Book of Urban Legends][item=Scary Storybook][item=Long Form Poetry][item=Forest Field Guide] [item=Scroll Case][item=Field Manual][item=Scholar][item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Intact Parchment] [item=Shadow Tome][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Ensorcelled Volume] [item=Water Tome][item=Ice Tome][item=Lightning Tome][item=Nature Tome][item=Wind Tome] [item=Arcane Tome][item=Plague Tome][item=Fire Tome][item=Earth Tome][item=Light Tome] [/center]
Quote:
NOTE - NOTE - NOTE - NOTE

There were so many things that a guide was created. If you have additional items that could be added, move on over to the guide to leave your comment.

Guide to a Flight Rising Library

I'm looking for all things book related in FR - do you know of anything book related that isn't in my list? I'm sure if I know what to look for that I'll find it so that's why I was asking was to come up with a list.
Aged Tome Toridae Mythology Tales of Terror Historical Text Owlcat Journal
Battered Book of Fables Book of Urban Legends Scary Storybook Long Form Poetry Forest Field Guide
Scroll Case Field Manual Scholar Scroll of Renaming Intact Parchment
Shadow Tome Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Coral Basilisk Field Notes Spellbound Tome Ensorcelled Volume
Water Tome Ice Tome Lightning Tome Nature Tome Wind Tome
Arcane Tome Plague Tome Fire Tome Earth Tome Light Tome
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@LM2 There's also these: [item=scroll of maturity] [item=scroll of eternal youth] [item=weathered grimoire]
@LM2 There's also these:
Scroll of Maturity
Scroll of Eternal Youth
Weathered Grimoire
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@LM2 And I also remembered the healer's references: [item=grim healer's reference][item=mystic healer's reference][item=nurturing healer's reference][item=solemn healer's reference][item=brilliant healer's reference][item=helpful healer's reference][item=gentle healer's reference][item=red healer's reference][item=studious healer's reference] EDIT: Sorry for the double post; there was another post above this earlier, but it looks like it was deleted.
@LM2 And I also remembered the healer's references:
Grim Healer's Reference Mystic Healer's Reference Nurturing Healer's Reference Solemn Healer's Reference Brilliant Healer's Reference Helpful Healer's Reference Gentle Healer's Reference Red Healer's Reference Studious Healer's Reference

EDIT: Sorry for the double post; there was another post above this earlier, but it looks like it was deleted.
@Disillusionist

Thank you! I knew there was more and I totally forgot about the healer's references. Doh! I think I have all of them too.

I've never seen the Weathered Grimoire. But it looks like it's a NoN item so I'll be able to stock up next month.
@Disillusionist

Thank you! I knew there was more and I totally forgot about the healer's references. Doh! I think I have all of them too.

I've never seen the Weathered Grimoire. But it looks like it's a NoN item so I'll be able to stock up next month.
@LM2 No problem! I use items for my dragons' bios as well, so it's generally easy for me to remember them. A couple more additions: [item=illuminated runescroll] [item=archivists spellscroll]
@LM2 No problem! I use items for my dragons' bios as well, so it's generally easy for me to remember them.

A couple more additions:
Illuminated Runescroll
What about these things? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/4472.png[/img] There are dozens of them, all named differently. Letters, documents, scrolls, texts, parchments. You get them opening chests. There seem to be 7 for each element. They were from some event from before my time.
What about these things?
4472.png
There are dozens of them, all named differently. Letters, documents, scrolls, texts, parchments. You get them opening chests. There seem to be 7 for each element. They were from some event from before my time.
LvA Contribution
@Sennethe
I thought about those but they weren't things that I collect. Would you consider those things to be in a library?
@Sennethe
I thought about those but they weren't things that I collect. Would you consider those things to be in a library?
[color=360705]it's a ks item but it's a book anyway [item=scroll case sling]
it's a ks item but it's a book anyway
Scroll Case Sling
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Hmm...
Depends on the library I suppose. They strike me as sort of ancient fragments that you would study and decipher. They might be more museum material. Or the really old section that no one has looked at in centuries that's covered in dust and cobwebs and looks like it'll fall apart when you touch it.
Hmm...
Depends on the library I suppose. They strike me as sort of ancient fragments that you would study and decipher. They might be more museum material. Or the really old section that no one has looked at in centuries that's covered in dust and cobwebs and looks like it'll fall apart when you touch it.
LvA Contribution
...don’t mind me, just taking notes.
...don’t mind me, just taking notes.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
1 2 3