Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 268 269
Since I missed yesterday's task, December 3rd: [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fDqlcASoSxQ/XAb3m3-fW_I/AAAAAAAAoIY/oMEyMXNf7EoJV6ogQslcXxL4ymZRUYJuwCK8BGAs/s512/2018-12-04.png[/img] (Sent to Kaivyrin!) ----- December 4th [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vwHtCWE4EXw/XAb492gExJI/AAAAAAAAoIk/96QrPVG8TlUFkWIlCMqY_vYBGdVOOOeQgCK8BGAs/s512/2018-12-04.png[/img]
Since I missed yesterday's task,
December 3rd:
2018-12-04.png
(Sent to Kaivyrin!)
December 4th
2018-12-04.png
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif
slipped my mind to actually give updates qwq Sorry Lallie!

Couldn't find an active Lightning thread accepting donations, so I'm running my own little threads to clear out my extra familiars o7

Sent a care package of 50kt, 9 familiars, 2 extra skins and 20 health potions for Coli to two new players (screenshots missing cause my computer is being RUDE)

and just sent off a couple Kelpies to Kasairan I brewed a while ago and haven't used ^^
slipped my mind to actually give updates qwq Sorry Lallie!

Couldn't find an active Lightning thread accepting donations, so I'm running my own little threads to clear out my extra familiars o7

Sent a care package of 50kt, 9 familiars, 2 extra skins and 20 health potions for Coli to two new players (screenshots missing cause my computer is being RUDE)

and just sent off a couple Kelpies to Kasairan I brewed a while ago and haven't used ^^
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
December 4th

Gifted a Scales scroll to a friend who needed it <3
December 4th

Gifted a Scales scroll to a friend who needed it <3
an5nAto.png
'Tis the season to be cheerful! I've been brewing [item=Cheerful Residue] All week in preparation for this challenge. Now it's time to send all 8 I have out heheheh. [img]http://imgur.com/0GXPpFU.gif[/img]
'Tis the season to be cheerful!

I've been brewing Cheerful Residue All week in preparation for this challenge. Now it's time to send all 8 I have out heheheh.

0GXPpFU.gif
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Oh heck
I almost forgot about this. Haven’t done #3 yet, but will as soon as I get home. For now, #4 is complete!
Oh heck
I almost forgot about this. Haven’t done #3 yet, but will as soon as I get home. For now, #4 is complete!
9CxYF0H.png
Day 4 completed! [img]https://sketch.io/render/sk-4d3504d0a3ff71e5527526021d0d9266.jpeg[/img]
Day 4 completed!
sk-4d3504d0a3ff71e5527526021d0d9266.jpeg
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
day 4 completed! brewed and sent @/Despairing a swamphaunt kelpie :)
day 4 completed! brewed and sent @/Despairing a swamphaunt kelpie :)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Real life is a mess. Can I get added to the daily pinglist? Also, I did the task for today (sent a twice-dyed mantle to Kairo), and I'm gonna do the tasks for the past three days to catch up, but it's okay if I don't get raffle tickets for it ^-^ Well, the only one left to do now is the first day actually, SO

@amburgerl I know you've already gotten a lot of pings about this, but you really do make FR so much better. I love what you've done with LOST and it's helped me understand the game more and really get into it

@nana64 You're so full of love and it makes me really happy. To be completely honest, I was a little wary of you at first just because of your username (my nana is not a very nice person, to put it lightly), but you've made that name a happy word for me. I hope you keep up all the kind things that you do and most importantly, I hope you know you're loved <3

@amuletbearer You're the reason I joined FR! Well, you and others in our discord but I can't remember who had accounts at the time lol, the reason I remember you is because I put your username in the referral thing

@benjoey You're such a nice, funny person, especially with your story of ilexopaca. You remind me of one of my old friends :3

@lordofcats You're a cat person and that makes me trust you immediately. 13/10 keep up the good work. Imagine there's a cat emoji here or something... I'm gonna do my best to make one =^.^=
Real life is a mess. Can I get added to the daily pinglist? Also, I did the task for today (sent a twice-dyed mantle to Kairo), and I'm gonna do the tasks for the past three days to catch up, but it's okay if I don't get raffle tickets for it ^-^ Well, the only one left to do now is the first day actually, SO

@amburgerl I know you've already gotten a lot of pings about this, but you really do make FR so much better. I love what you've done with LOST and it's helped me understand the game more and really get into it

@nana64 You're so full of love and it makes me really happy. To be completely honest, I was a little wary of you at first just because of your username (my nana is not a very nice person, to put it lightly), but you've made that name a happy word for me. I hope you keep up all the kind things that you do and most importantly, I hope you know you're loved <3

@amuletbearer You're the reason I joined FR! Well, you and others in our discord but I can't remember who had accounts at the time lol, the reason I remember you is because I put your username in the referral thing

@benjoey You're such a nice, funny person, especially with your story of ilexopaca. You remind me of one of my old friends :3

@lordofcats You're a cat person and that makes me trust you immediately. 13/10 keep up the good work. Imagine there's a cat emoji here or something... I'm gonna do my best to make one =^.^=
tumblr_pk5ojjRPMZ1y16bd7o1_250.pngchristmas-lights-100.gif
I just sent a Sapphire Woodwing to @/TillDusk25. Day 4 is done!
I just sent a Sapphire Woodwing to @/TillDusk25. Day 4 is done!
kujzePB.png
Baldwin doggo brewed and sent :D Day 4 complete
Baldwin doggo brewed and sent :D Day 4 complete
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 268 269