Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Illegal goods in Sornieth?
1 2 3 4 5 6
wanna buy some e g g s ?
wanna buy some e g g s ?
miDn30f.gif
Pearlcatcher pearls, probably. They're extremely important to the pearlcatcher. I can't really think of anything else because I'll have an explanation to disprove it being bad enough to go on the black market.
Pearlcatcher pearls, probably. They're extremely important to the pearlcatcher. I can't really think of anything else because I'll have an explanation to disprove it being bad enough to go on the black market.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Illegal? Well that implies there are laws...
Then we have more questions, like who or what enforces these laws, and who do they effect? (single territories, certain clans, all dragons? etc.) And are the deities above these laws?

Like Cylence said a page ago, I don't really see Sornieth having a justice system. There's just... socially acceptable behaviour, and not-so-acceptable behaviour. Like if EdgeMcCruel killed another dragon, his clan might not be cool with that - but he's not going to be arrested, tried for murder, and thrown into dragon-prison (though, dragon-prison does seemingly exist in Ice territory XD).
Illegal? Well that implies there are laws...
Then we have more questions, like who or what enforces these laws, and who do they effect? (single territories, certain clans, all dragons? etc.) And are the deities above these laws?

Like Cylence said a page ago, I don't really see Sornieth having a justice system. There's just... socially acceptable behaviour, and not-so-acceptable behaviour. Like if EdgeMcCruel killed another dragon, his clan might not be cool with that - but he's not going to be arrested, tried for murder, and thrown into dragon-prison (though, dragon-prison does seemingly exist in Ice territory XD).
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
My clan manufactures illegal weapons, and a lot of illegal trade of large sums of money, weapons, alcohol, magical items come through the clan.
My clan manufactures illegal weapons, and a lot of illegal trade of large sums of money, weapons, alcohol, magical items come through the clan.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Painted Nymphs, to look like Light Sprites. Altered Sparkling Stingers to look like real Booleans. Imp/tundra horn items (like ivory) - maybe graverobbed.
Painted Nymphs, to look like Light Sprites. Altered Sparkling Stingers to look like real Booleans. Imp/tundra horn items (like ivory) - maybe graverobbed.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I have a dragon who basically runs her own knockoff Baldwin's Brew and makes shady concoctions that may or may not have their desired effects.
I have a dragon who basically runs her own knockoff Baldwin's Brew and makes shady concoctions that may or may not have their desired effects.
jCVhFoZ.gif
What about endangered familiar pelts? Like retired familiars/hard to get familiars with pelts that are used in clothing and such?
What about endangered familiar pelts? Like retired familiars/hard to get familiars with pelts that are used in clothing and such?

+3 FR
Fool's Gold Hoarder
Yellow Canary Hoarder
"i assure you brother,
the sun will shine on us again."
- loki odinson
T9M8A5R.png
In my lore, there are primordial powers that be, deities who are often represented in form of their dragon manifestations to their worshipers. Talismans depicting these old gods, and dark artifacts imbued with their essences are traded on the black market.

Almost in the way that the titans are the "old generation" of deities to the olympian Gods in greek mythology, these deities are ancient forces having existed long before the Eleven came to be. However, they still slumber, undisturbed for centuries.

A growing group of dragons throughout Sornieth have defected to the network of dragons that worship the old gods and trade their talismans and artifacts, studying the old, non-elemental magic. Because of this spike, and the growth of the black market, they have begun to stir once more.
In my lore, there are primordial powers that be, deities who are often represented in form of their dragon manifestations to their worshipers. Talismans depicting these old gods, and dark artifacts imbued with their essences are traded on the black market.

Almost in the way that the titans are the "old generation" of deities to the olympian Gods in greek mythology, these deities are ancient forces having existed long before the Eleven came to be. However, they still slumber, undisturbed for centuries.

A growing group of dragons throughout Sornieth have defected to the network of dragons that worship the old gods and trade their talismans and artifacts, studying the old, non-elemental magic. Because of this spike, and the growth of the black market, they have begun to stir once more.
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
now we know where roundsey gets the dragons she offers each week...
now we know where roundsey gets the dragons she offers each week...
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16933773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169338/16933773_350.png[/img] [/url] This background girl's sole job is to be the head of an underground smuggling ring that illegally sells dance powder. It's a One Piece illegal good that makes rain whereever it's burned at the expense of causing droughts in teh surrounding areas. The more you burn the bigger the drought.

16933773_350.png

This background girl's sole job is to be the head of an underground smuggling ring that illegally sells dance powder.
It's a One Piece illegal good that makes rain whereever it's burned at the expense of causing droughts in teh surrounding areas. The more you burn the bigger the drought.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6