Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They finally did it
1 2 3 4
We can comment <3 on clan profiles now

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER

so does it work in clan bios too
hm
We can comment <3 on clan profiles now

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER

so does it work in clan bios too
hm
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic

We are looking into addressing this for bios as well, but as of this moment the fix is only for clan profile comments!
@Aquatic

We are looking into addressing this for bios as well, but as of this moment the fix is only for clan profile comments!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Finally! No more random crashing! Our comments are safe!

...I'm still not using it though. Just in case.
Finally! No more random crashing! Our comments are safe!

...I'm still not using it though. Just in case.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-09-05 13:32:21" ] We are looking into addressing this for bios as well, but as of this moment the fix is only for clan profile comments! [/quote] YES THANK YOU SO MUCH ;o; If it gets fixed for bios I'll be so happy, I've lost so much coding because of it aaaaa
Mutron wrote on 2018-09-05 13:32:21:

YES THANK YOU SO MUCH ;o; If it gets fixed for bios I'll be so happy, I've lost so much coding because of it aaaaa
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
Yay, now we can spread the love!
Yay, now we can spread the love!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
<3
<3
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
This is one of the best updates
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-09-05 13:32:21" ] We are looking into addressing this for bios as well, but as of this moment the fix is only for clan profile comments! [/quote] OH THANK BLESS IT GETS BETTER

OH THANK BLESS IT GETS BETTER
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="DuskAwakening" date="2018-09-05 13:40:13" ] This is one of the best updates [/quote]
DuskAwakening wrote on 2018-09-05 13:40:13:
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-09-05 13:32:21" ] We are looking into addressing this for bios as well, but as of this moment the fix is only for clan profile comments! [/quote] OH MY GOD. That's so exciting! Edit: accidental ping

OH MY GOD. That's so exciting!

Edit: accidental ping
Heart.gif
1 2 3 4