Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Some People Can Get to Lvl 25 in Hours..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kattastrophe your confidence is encouraging. ;u; <3

I took a small break while responding to people and it seemed to help a bit. I like Yong and Yookwang at the same level for when I'm leveling fodder so I got the will to keep going until Yookwang gets there. Yong finally levelled up though, but I'm not taking away my public shaming. e_e

@VENNY THE MOST ENCOURAGING HUMAN EVER. <3
@Kattastrophe your confidence is encouraging. ;u; <3

I took a small break while responding to people and it seemed to help a bit. I like Yong and Yookwang at the same level for when I'm leveling fodder so I got the will to keep going until Yookwang gets there. Yong finally levelled up though, but I'm not taking away my public shaming. e_e

@VENNY THE MOST ENCOURAGING HUMAN EVER. <3
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@Redeim two of mine were drops
@Redeim two of mine were drops
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF----

the coli has literally never given me anytihng good.
@MistressMacchika

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF----

the coli has literally never given me anytihng good.
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
How did you even get a dragon to level 15?!
How did you even get a dragon to level 15?!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Bronzewing slightly over a year's worth of dedication. d(=´∇?=)d
@Bronzewing slightly over a year's worth of dedication. d(=´∇?=)d

You did well today
Hahaha... Almost all of my permas and a few project pairs are lvl 25. I've even exalted a few. I think I've leveled... 30 dragons, at least, to level 25? It takes me about a week to get a party of 2 - 3 dragons to 25, two days if I'm just doing one in the Ghostlight Ruins and Kelpbeds. But I'm kinda flaky when it comes to FR so I'm either leveling dragons or I'm on hiatus.
Hahaha... Almost all of my permas and a few project pairs are lvl 25. I've even exalted a few. I think I've leveled... 30 dragons, at least, to level 25? It takes me about a week to get a party of 2 - 3 dragons to 25, two days if I'm just doing one in the Ghostlight Ruins and Kelpbeds. But I'm kinda flaky when it comes to FR so I'm either leveling dragons or I'm on hiatus.
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
When I was new, I trained 3 dragons up to 25 using Culex's guide, and decided that that was it for me and would never do the grind to 25 again. Well, a couple months back, I gathered together enough motivation to level another pair in the Mire. I got to 22, chickened out, and payed someone to finish them off.

Then I discovered podcasts.

I zone out when listening to podcasts. I don't fully absorb the information being thrown at me, but it makes leveling almost meditative? (I've never actually meditated though so don't quote me on that)

Also, even though it's theoretically faster per dragon to train two dragons in the Mire than train one dragon in the Kelp Beds, I use the Kelp Beds to get to lvl 25. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something faster.
When I was new, I trained 3 dragons up to 25 using Culex's guide, and decided that that was it for me and would never do the grind to 25 again. Well, a couple months back, I gathered together enough motivation to level another pair in the Mire. I got to 22, chickened out, and payed someone to finish them off.

Then I discovered podcasts.

I zone out when listening to podcasts. I don't fully absorb the information being thrown at me, but it makes leveling almost meditative? (I've never actually meditated though so don't quote me on that)

Also, even though it's theoretically faster per dragon to train two dragons in the Mire than train one dragon in the Kelp Beds, I use the Kelp Beds to get to lvl 25. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something faster.
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
[font=x] about six months for these two (leveled them at the same time) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27570695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275707/27570695_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27570696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275707/27570696_350.png[/img] [/url] then like four months for this boy?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34476639] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344767/34476639_350.png[/img] [/url] and another five months for him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29974925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299750/29974925_350.png[/img] [/url] i had another 25 that i leveled at the same time as the first one, but i exalted her

about six months for these two (leveled them at the same time)

27570695_350.png

27570696_350.png

then like four months for this boy??

34476639_350.png

and another five months for him

29974925_350.png

i had another 25 that i leveled at the same time as the first one, but i exalted her

visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@PossessedFae okay but how

@SugarSpun I guess I should find a podcast then... o3o you're the second person to suggest it. I've just been listening to music cause that's what I alway do. now to find a podcast that is actually in English.

What is Culex's Guide? *googles it*

EDIT:
@kenjirou seeing months instead of hours alone calms me a bit... but what pretty danger-dragons!!!
@PossessedFae okay but how

@SugarSpun I guess I should find a podcast then... o3o you're the second person to suggest it. I've just been listening to music cause that's what I alway do. now to find a podcast that is actually in English.

What is Culex's Guide? *googles it*

EDIT:
@kenjirou seeing months instead of hours alone calms me a bit... but what pretty danger-dragons!!!

You did well today
I could do a pair in a weekend or in 2 months, depends on drive and free time.

Today I finished leveling a pair that brings my total number of 25s to 127 (over the course of the last 2 years). It's a goal to level the entire lair eventually. Always helps to have a goal. Current gene projects, and the hope of a python drop, in combination with music, was enough to get through this time.

I level per page; one page goes up to level 10, training one at a time in the mire. Then 15, and everyone gets two ambushes. Switch to Ghostlight with two level 15s and a glass cannon. At 17 each gets 3 berserkers. Since the first turn ambush glitch was fixed I don't need a rally on the first trainee anymore, they can scratch twice for my trainer to eliminate in its first turn. I stop at level 20 until each pair is the same level, then go back through to finish them. Stoning/allocating stats along the way helps immensely. Helps to cycle a few times through a variety of dragons instead of staring at the same pair while the process gets old.

My stats follow Kiena's guide: Coliseum Grinding/Exalting
I could do a pair in a weekend or in 2 months, depends on drive and free time.

Today I finished leveling a pair that brings my total number of 25s to 127 (over the course of the last 2 years). It's a goal to level the entire lair eventually. Always helps to have a goal. Current gene projects, and the hope of a python drop, in combination with music, was enough to get through this time.

I level per page; one page goes up to level 10, training one at a time in the mire. Then 15, and everyone gets two ambushes. Switch to Ghostlight with two level 15s and a glass cannon. At 17 each gets 3 berserkers. Since the first turn ambush glitch was fixed I don't need a rally on the first trainee anymore, they can scratch twice for my trainer to eliminate in its first turn. I stop at level 20 until each pair is the same level, then go back through to finish them. Stoning/allocating stats along the way helps immensely. Helps to cycle a few times through a variety of dragons instead of staring at the same pair while the process gets old.

My stats follow Kiena's guide: Coliseum Grinding/Exalting
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10