Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so close to 10000
1 2 3 4 5
@Paravoina You and I are in the same boat then!
@Paravoina You and I are in the same boat then!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Honestly I'm surprised I reached what I have right now. I never expected to post so much on the forums.

Maybe one day I'll reach 10k posts. XD

I think the highest I've seen it is either 15k or 20k posts on someone.
Honestly I'm surprised I reached what I have right now. I never expected to post so much on the forums.

TyYgOYZ.png
Someday i'll hit 10k...probably not for another year or so though.
Someday i'll hit 10k...probably not for another year or so though.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="@wrecknrule" date="2018-06-18 17:50:08" ] Honestly I'm surprised I reached what I have right now. I never expected to post so much on the forums. Maybe one day I'll reach 10k posts. XD I think the highest I've seen it is either 15k or 20k posts on someone. [/quote] I think @FloatingInSpace has 50000.
@wrecknrule wrote on 2018-06-18 17:50:08:

I think @FloatingInSpace has 50000.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina

You're absolutely right and they were the one I was thinking of! Okay 50k is the highest I've seen. XD
@Paravoina

You're absolutely right and they were the one I was thinking of! Okay 50k is the highest I've seen. XD
TyYgOYZ.png
Indeed! I've been on this site for a good while though and I was extremely active on the RP forums as well as the Forum Games forums for a good period of time. These days I tend to stick to Swipp and the occasional FRD post.
Indeed! I've been on this site for a good while though and I was extremely active on the RP forums as well as the Forum Games forums for a good period of time. These days I tend to stick to Swipp and the occasional FRD post.
uCR5SCW.png
Wow... that's a lot of posts. Good luck on reaching your goal!
Wow... that's a lot of posts. Good luck on reaching your goal!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Wow, good luck to everyone who is reaching a forum post goal! I’m just trying to get that shiny rainbow star lol, some of you guys are such over-achievers
Wow, good luck to everyone who is reaching a forum post goal! I’m just trying to get that shiny rainbow star lol, some of you guys are such over-achievers
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
I'm at 3,114 posts now! I've been here for almost two years now, so that's about 1,500 posts that I make in a year, and 125 posts per month.

I really have no life outside of FR, do I?
I'm at 3,114 posts now! I've been here for almost two years now, so that's about 1,500 posts that I make in a year, and 125 posts per month.

dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
[quote name="RingsofSaturn" date="2018-06-18 17:59:25" ] I'm at 3,114 posts now! I've been here for almost two years now, so that's about 1,500 posts that I make in a year, and 125 posts per month. I really have no life outside of FR, do I? [/quote] haha nope
RingsofSaturn wrote on 2018-06-18 17:59:25:

haha nope
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 3 4 5