Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated coli zone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Scorched Forest seems hard for the levels it's supposed to cover. I always have to train level 7 and 8 dragons in the Woodland Path.

Crystal Pools hurts me because it has this lovely apparel I want, but it doesn't have the decency to drop Eliminate and it has tons of four-enemy configurations. Also doesn't give enough EXP to make fodder levelling worthwhile.

Funny, Forgotten Cave is one of my favorites. :')
Scorched Forest seems hard for the levels it's supposed to cover. I always have to train level 7 and 8 dragons in the Woodland Path.

Crystal Pools hurts me because it has this lovely apparel I want, but it doesn't have the decency to drop Eliminate and it has tons of four-enemy configurations. Also doesn't give enough EXP to make fodder levelling worthwhile.

Funny, Forgotten Cave is one of my favorites. :')
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
The Scorched Forest. Everyone should hate it cuz it's so freaking harddddddddd
When my level 7s went in Flicker fainted while Innocent and Xenos were left with super low health omigod
it needs tO BE EASIER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
no offense
but it's
HARD
The Scorched Forest. Everyone should hate it cuz it's so freaking harddddddddd
When my level 7s went in Flicker fainted while Innocent and Xenos were left with super low health omigod
it needs tO BE EASIER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
no offense
but it's
HARD

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I hate the Blooming Grove with everything I am. Idk why
I hate the Blooming Grove with everything I am. Idk why
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
Even with my level 25s, I will never, EVER, go in the Forgotten Cave. I have no idea why; I just really hate going there.

Maybe I had a bad experience there when I was still training my first team but honestly I can't say if that's true or not. :T I just don't remember much.

Another place is Rainsong Jungle. Again, no idea why.
Even with my level 25s, I will never, EVER, go in the Forgotten Cave. I have no idea why; I just really hate going there.

Maybe I had a bad experience there when I was still training my first team but honestly I can't say if that's true or not. :T I just don't remember much.

Another place is Rainsong Jungle. Again, no idea why.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I prefer to avoid any of the gloomier places because hours of staring at those settings makes me feel...well...gloomy!
I prefer to avoid any of the gloomier places because hours of staring at those settings makes me feel...well...gloomy!
Sig_dreg.png
everyone will scream at me but...
How do you train fodder in mire without getting oneshotted
i don't get it
feels like Golem Workshop is easier
everyone will scream at me but...
How do you train fodder in mire without getting oneshotted
i don't get it
feels like Golem Workshop is easier
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
i have a bone to pick with the blooming grove because no matter how much i grind in there it refuses to give me either one of the boss familiars >:( hippos are my favorite animal and i NEED them
i have a bone to pick with the blooming grove because no matter how much i grind in there it refuses to give me either one of the boss familiars >:( hippos are my favorite animal and i NEED them
woodland path.
I don't know why. It just. I hate it.
woodland path.
I don't know why. It just. I hate it.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
t h e m i r e
t h e m i r e
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Scorched Forest. Just....no.
Scorched Forest. Just....no.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8