Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fodder floor
1 2 3
...what in the name of hecc?

Light's going for their festival, why is it sitting at 8.5k

Aren't festival pushes supposed to be uncontested and a slightly easier time to make some $$$? What's going on...
...what in the name of hecc?

Light's going for their festival, why is it sitting at 8.5k

Aren't festival pushes supposed to be uncontested and a slightly easier time to make some $$$? What's going on...
Uncontested, yes. Profit pushes, no :)
Uncontested, yes. Profit pushes, no :)
wq9PoXA.png
Arcane is having a profit push! (Need to make money back after AvP hahah.)

Also Light is one of the more Dom-oriented flights. They're pretty enthusiastic for any of their pushes really so the bump in fodder prices isn't all that surprising.
Arcane is having a profit push! (Need to make money back after AvP hahah.)

Also Light is one of the more Dom-oriented flights. They're pretty enthusiastic for any of their pushes really so the bump in fodder prices isn't all that surprising.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
And now the dom floor is 9k ;;;
And now the dom floor is 9k ;;;
I can confirm that Light is probably the culprit

-Signed, I Exalted 50 Dragons Today Alone And Tons Have Exalted Over Twice That
I can confirm that Light is probably the culprit

-Signed, I Exalted 50 Dragons Today Alone And Tons Have Exalted Over Twice That
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Everyone c-can't we just have our profit ;v;
@Everyone c-can't we just have our profit ;v;
Candies.gif
@Cosmosa

Glitterthrower- Er, Lightweaver wants overtime this year. And baking. Lots of baking.
@Cosmosa

Glitterthrower- Er, Lightweaver wants overtime this year. And baking. Lots of baking.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Everyone wait, you guys have flamethrowers that shoot glitter instead of fire. what is this story and tell me everything.
@Everyone wait, you guys have flamethrowers that shoot glitter instead of fire. what is this story and tell me everything.
Candies.gif
aaaand now i need to go and raise the prices of all my dargs i don't want exalted -.-
aaaand now i need to go and raise the prices of all my dargs i don't want exalted -.-
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
Light does not go easy in dom. All or nothing xD
Light does not go easy in dom. All or nothing xD
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
1 2 3