Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite vs. Least Favorite Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
Favourites:
Imperials, Skydancers, and Wildclaws.... as my lair shows. I try to make it more diverse and just end up with more of each.

Least Favourites:
Mirrors and Nocturnes.
With Mirrors, I just... don't like the faces. For some reason I just can't get past the headfins and multiple eyes.
Female Nocs are fine, actually some can be very nice, but I can't stand most males. I don't even know why, I think it's mostly the pose?
Favourites:
Imperials, Skydancers, and Wildclaws.... as my lair shows. I try to make it more diverse and just end up with more of each.

Least Favourites:
Mirrors and Nocturnes.
With Mirrors, I just... don't like the faces. For some reason I just can't get past the headfins and multiple eyes.
Female Nocs are fine, actually some can be very nice, but I can't stand most males. I don't even know why, I think it's mostly the pose?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Favorite: Coatls... I seem to have quite a few, lol.

Least Favorite: BOGSNEAKS!!!!!!!!!!! No Bogsneak shall grace my lair for longer than it takes to train and exalt (anywhere from seven minutes to four hours, depending on my schedule) it. Even looking at Baldwin makes me sick for some reason.
Favorite: Coatls... I seem to have quite a few, lol.

Least Favorite: BOGSNEAKS!!!!!!!!!!! No Bogsneak shall grace my lair for longer than it takes to train and exalt (anywhere from seven minutes to four hours, depending on my schedule) it. Even looking at Baldwin makes me sick for some reason.
Coatls are the best! Next to imperials, I just love how they look... Spirals are also super fun, I need more of those.

Least favorite is probably male skydancers.... and then maybe tundras/bogsneck. I hope to have a couple in my lair still though.
Coatls are the best! Next to imperials, I just love how they look... Spirals are also super fun, I need more of those.

Least favorite is probably male skydancers.... and then maybe tundras/bogsneck. I hope to have a couple in my lair still though.

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
My favorites are tied between male tundras, female mirrors and any coatl! I really like the poses for the lady mirrors they look like they're pouncing on something. Male tundras look super fluffy and remind me of bears for some reason...and coatls look so graceful and I have like six of them due to limited lair space.

least favorites are male Mirrors and Female tundras. Lady tundras look like someone was shaving them and gave up halfway, and there's this weird gap between their toes in the front. Male mirrors just look goofy, I have one for lore reasons and I don't like him, they look like they're trying to find something by smell. Like the world's worst dog.
My favorites are tied between male tundras, female mirrors and any coatl! I really like the poses for the lady mirrors they look like they're pouncing on something. Male tundras look super fluffy and remind me of bears for some reason...and coatls look so graceful and I have like six of them due to limited lair space.

least favorites are male Mirrors and Female tundras. Lady tundras look like someone was shaving them and gave up halfway, and there's this weird gap between their toes in the front. Male mirrors just look goofy, I have one for lore reasons and I don't like him, they look like they're trying to find something by smell. Like the world's worst dog.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
My favorites are pearlcatchers, wildclaws, and skydancers. Pearlcatchers are so elegant looking (along with skydancers) and they look good with practically any genes. Wildclaws, as someone mentioned before, remind me somewhat of dinosaurs which I really dig.

My least favorites are probably mirrors and female tundras. Female tundras are always so plain-looking to me, and they're hard to work with. Mirrors are the same way, it's hard for me to like genes and apparel on them. Although I do have one or two of each!
My favorites are pearlcatchers, wildclaws, and skydancers. Pearlcatchers are so elegant looking (along with skydancers) and they look good with practically any genes. Wildclaws, as someone mentioned before, remind me somewhat of dinosaurs which I really dig.

My least favorites are probably mirrors and female tundras. Female tundras are always so plain-looking to me, and they're hard to work with. Mirrors are the same way, it's hard for me to like genes and apparel on them. Although I do have one or two of each!
hydravivum_com.png
Favorite: Well, I seem to like Guardians a lot, if you look at my lair. So big and majestic. Very dragon-like in my opinion. Most dragon of dragons. (Almost certainly because I vastly prefer Western style dragons to Eastern style.) But I also really like Tundras. They're so fluffy and cute and I love their big eyes.

Least favorite: Coatls most of all. Their bellies. And their heads. And their wings. And their tails. I just? They're all sorts of wrong and I can only hardly abide them. And then Wildclaws. The ladies just look so rigid and boring. And the males. Well. Maybe I'm just bored of the males. I don't know.
Favorite: Well, I seem to like Guardians a lot, if you look at my lair. So big and majestic. Very dragon-like in my opinion. Most dragon of dragons. (Almost certainly because I vastly prefer Western style dragons to Eastern style.) But I also really like Tundras. They're so fluffy and cute and I love their big eyes.

Least favorite: Coatls most of all. Their bellies. And their heads. And their wings. And their tails. I just? They're all sorts of wrong and I can only hardly abide them. And then Wildclaws. The ladies just look so rigid and boring. And the males. Well. Maybe I'm just bored of the males. I don't know.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Favourite: I don't really have one? Unless it's one of the breeds/poses I can't stand, I love all of them. I have a lot of male faes, and wildclaws are pretty cool, though spirals are growing on me too...

Least Favourite: Female imps, Snappers, Female Ridgebacks, male tundras, female guardians. Their poses are just, not my thing I guess.
Favourite: I don't really have one? Unless it's one of the breeds/poses I can't stand, I love all of them. I have a lot of male faes, and wildclaws are pretty cool, though spirals are growing on me too...

Least Favourite: Female imps, Snappers, Female Ridgebacks, male tundras, female guardians. Their poses are just, not my thing I guess.
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
Let's see...my favourite breeds are Coatls, Wildclaws and Skydancers. Mostly Coatls, though. I like their wings and snakey looks. With Wildclaws, I like the lore, and Skydancers...well, they're Wind flight dragons.

Least favourites are Ridgebacks and Snappers. Ridgebacks are just too spiky, and every time I look at them, I want to take a file to those...whatever it is that's going on with their feet. Snappers are just boring to look at. There was a time when Spirals would have been included here, but I've embraced the noodleness.
Let's see...my favourite breeds are Coatls, Wildclaws and Skydancers. Mostly Coatls, though. I like their wings and snakey looks. With Wildclaws, I like the lore, and Skydancers...well, they're Wind flight dragons.

Least favourites are Ridgebacks and Snappers. Ridgebacks are just too spiky, and every time I look at them, I want to take a file to those...whatever it is that's going on with their feet. Snappers are just boring to look at. There was a time when Spirals would have been included here, but I've embraced the noodleness.
2LHRMay.png
Favorites: wildclaws, skydancers, coatls, bogsneaks, male spirals
Least Favorite: Faes, mirrors, and ridgebacks
Favorites: wildclaws, skydancers, coatls, bogsneaks, male spirals
Least Favorite: Faes, mirrors, and ridgebacks
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Favorite: Female mirrors, female faes, guardians, and tundras.
Least Favorite: Snappers and Ridgebacks. Bleh :P
Favorite: Female mirrors, female faes, guardians, and tundras.
Least Favorite: Snappers and Ridgebacks. Bleh :P
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6