Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: 5th Anniversary
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 151 152
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear we'll be getting new eye types in the future and a means to revert to common eyes! A little disappointed to hear the vials are retiring with so little time to collect them though, but I can respect that you decided to stand by your decision as I'm sure at this stage you wouldn't be able to make everyone happy anyway.

Three questions though:

1. Will the Vials of Scattersight have new eye types added to it as more are added to the overall game, or no because it was only for the natural eyes implemented for the update, or no because new eye types will only be non-natural ones obtained through scrolls (like the glowing eyes)? Or is it too early to say?

2. From that question, are there plans to add more natural eyes or are non-natural eyes simply a priority for the nearer future?

3. Will there ever be non-natural ways to obtain natural eyes (eg. scroll for multi-gaze)?
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear we'll be getting new eye types in the future and a means to revert to common eyes! A little disappointed to hear the vials are retiring with so little time to collect them though, but I can respect that you decided to stand by your decision as I'm sure at this stage you wouldn't be able to make everyone happy anyway.

Three questions though:

1. Will the Vials of Scattersight have new eye types added to it as more are added to the overall game, or no because it was only for the natural eyes implemented for the update, or no because new eye types will only be non-natural ones obtained through scrolls (like the glowing eyes)? Or is it too early to say?

2. From that question, are there plans to add more natural eyes or are non-natural eyes simply a priority for the nearer future?

3. Will there ever be non-natural ways to obtain natural eyes (eg. scroll for multi-gaze)?
kbqBOtG.png
I love everything admin doing
I love everything admin doing
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Thank you for the update on the matter/s.

I wholeheartedly appreciate what you staff do for the community - and the game - to improve - not everything is bound to be entirely successful, and times have been bumpy as of late, but I just wanted to get it out there that I sincerely appreciate your efforts here.
Thank you for the update on the matter/s.

I wholeheartedly appreciate what you staff do for the community - and the game - to improve - not everything is bound to be entirely successful, and times have been bumpy as of late, but I just wanted to get it out there that I sincerely appreciate your efforts here.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I definitely like this response and enjoyed the event, but it would have been fabulous for it to last for more than just a weekend. I don't want the vials to come back, per se, I just wish we'd been given a few more days to farm them for our existing dragons.

Either way I'm really happy with the event and the change in general. It motivates me to hatch more nests now.
I definitely like this response and enjoyed the event, but it would have been fabulous for it to last for more than just a weekend. I don't want the vials to come back, per se, I just wish we'd been given a few more days to farm them for our existing dragons.

Either way I'm really happy with the event and the change in general. It motivates me to hatch more nests now.
Honestly disappointed but not surprised.
I'll get over it eventually, just holding out hope future purchaseable eye types will fit for my gen ones.

But that does raise a question for previous existing dragons, will they ever get a reliable chance at eye types like primal? Since the way it stands now, it's random and a low chance which is... eh?? I'm not a breeder since it just doesn't appeal to me, but this does still ruin it a bit for those that breed for a specific theme/thing/etc.
Not to mention those that get upset from the multi eyes as well as some of the primals, that's now in a pool of something they can't entirely avoid. :/

Idk I'm rambling and honestly sick of the whole deal myself. If the rare eye types won't be purchaseable in the future, then this is just an aspect of the site I'll be ignoring.
Honestly disappointed but not surprised.
I'll get over it eventually, just holding out hope future purchaseable eye types will fit for my gen ones.

But that does raise a question for previous existing dragons, will they ever get a reliable chance at eye types like primal? Since the way it stands now, it's random and a low chance which is... eh?? I'm not a breeder since it just doesn't appeal to me, but this does still ruin it a bit for those that breed for a specific theme/thing/etc.
Not to mention those that get upset from the multi eyes as well as some of the primals, that's now in a pool of something they can't entirely avoid. :/

Idk I'm rambling and honestly sick of the whole deal myself. If the rare eye types won't be purchaseable in the future, then this is just an aspect of the site I'll be ignoring.
nzqnkq.png
Thank you so much for the eyes, Staff. I really love them and I think a lot of players do too, even if criticism sometimes drowns out the praise. I'm really looking forward to breeding again for the first time in years now that I have a chance to get something rare! I think it's a super neat new feature.

Although I personally didn't have any problem with the change, it's encouraging to see you addressing everyone's concerns. It's nice to feel like the staff is listening to their userbase. Thank you for this, too.
Thank you so much for the eyes, Staff. I really love them and I think a lot of players do too, even if criticism sometimes drowns out the praise. I'm really looking forward to breeding again for the first time in years now that I have a chance to get something rare! I think it's a super neat new feature.

Although I personally didn't have any problem with the change, it's encouraging to see you addressing everyone's concerns. It's nice to feel like the staff is listening to their userbase. Thank you for this, too.
neat.
also thank heck for a reset item.
neat.
also thank heck for a reset item.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Thank you very much for this! I mean that completely seriously.
Thank you.
Thank you very much for this! I mean that completely seriously.
Thank you.
kKlgPJ4.png
Well that's disappointing.

I work on weekends and had very little opportunity to get vials. But I guess my years of active playtime just aren't as important.

Seems disappointing that the staff would actively choose to specifically exclude the "old dragon" market. And waste a perfectly fantastic currency sink with no alternative for the eyes that it provides. (Do you have any idea how much money people would sink into scrolls for primal eyes.)

Also disappointing but not remotely unsurprising that there would be no way (except for expensive scrolls) for somebody with issues to avoid multi and certain squicky primals.
Well that's disappointing.

I work on weekends and had very little opportunity to get vials. But I guess my years of active playtime just aren't as important.

Seems disappointing that the staff would actively choose to specifically exclude the "old dragon" market. And waste a perfectly fantastic currency sink with no alternative for the eyes that it provides. (Do you have any idea how much money people would sink into scrolls for primal eyes.)

Also disappointing but not remotely unsurprising that there would be no way (except for expensive scrolls) for somebody with issues to avoid multi and certain squicky primals.
Thank you for the update (and not re-releasing the scattersights!) Some of the anger this weekend surprised me after just coming back to FR, although I understood where people were coming from, and I just hope that everyone can make the best out of this update on the eyes!
Thank you for the update (and not re-releasing the scattersights!) Some of the anger this weekend surprised me after just coming back to FR, although I understood where people were coming from, and I just hope that everyone can make the best out of this update on the eyes!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 151 152