Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague & Shadow is HORRYFIYNG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Like seriously, it was the flight of sicknesses and infections and viruses and death and zombies or sth before but what?? INFECTED EYES????! Look at this poor buddy ;--; [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=142&auth=37d4fa81362188670bcf159a3ae12dd60e13e42b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He can't see and "ketchup" is dropping out of his eyes and there are balls of purulence and he looks like he's escaped quarantine [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=142&auth=49afabf559cbfab6d689e3256a42e60a642c0d92&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Look at him, he's crying because it hurts and he's also crying purulence ;--; NOOO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE #FIGHTTHEPLAGUE I'm pretty sure dragons have medicine so the entire Plague flight would vanish Win win, right? [quote]The plague dragons of the Scarred Wasteland are survivors. They prefer to be as strong and adaptable as the plague they spread. Of all the dragons, plague dragons are the most savage, and celebrate the cycle of life and death by constantly pitting themselves against the other elements. The bones and armor of their enemies are their favored treasures. The god of the Plague Flight is the Plaguebringer.[/quote] So Plague is now even MORE evil than before evilFlight lol Why is Plaguebringer so evil And since I'm at it already, Shadow is NOT better That's nightmare fuel Shadow and Plague Flight are evil nightmare flights confirmed And come to think of it; in fairytales, the villains are mostly evil queens NOw excuse me, I'll go in a corner and cry (Please don't feel offended by that, btw, but I REALLY feel terrified and disgusted by that omg)
Like seriously, it was the flight of sicknesses and infections and viruses and death and zombies or sth before but what??
INFECTED EYES????!
Look at this poor buddy ;--;
dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=142&auth=37d4fa81362188670bcf159a3ae12dd60e13e42b&dummyext=prev.png He can't see and "ketchup" is dropping out of his eyes and there are balls of purulence and he looks like he's escaped quarantine
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=8&winggene=21&wings=142&auth=49afabf559cbfab6d689e3256a42e60a642c0d92&dummyext=prev.png Look at him, he's crying because it hurts and he's also crying purulence ;--; NOOO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
#FIGHTTHEPLAGUE
I'm pretty sure dragons have medicine so the entire Plague flight would vanish
Win win, right?
Quote:
The plague dragons of the Scarred Wasteland are survivors. They prefer to be as strong and adaptable as the plague they spread. Of all the dragons, plague dragons are the most savage, and celebrate the cycle of life and death by constantly pitting themselves against the other elements. The bones and armor of their enemies are their favored treasures. The god of the Plague Flight is the Plaguebringer.
So Plague is now even MORE evil than before
evilFlight lol
Why is Plaguebringer so evil

And since I'm at it already, Shadow is NOT better
That's nightmare fuel

Shadow and Plague Flight are evil nightmare flights confirmed
And come to think of it; in fairytales, the villains are mostly evil queens

NOw excuse me, I'll go in a corner and cry

(Please don't feel offended by that, btw, but I REALLY feel terrified and disgusted by that omg)
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I agree, I do not like it at all.

And as much as I love you shadow.... primal eyes are not good. I've had nightmares about goop leaking out of hollow eye sockets and that does not help.

I'm usually not disgusted by Plague's aesthetic but this is disgusting.
I agree, I do not like it at all.

And as much as I love you shadow.... primal eyes are not good. I've had nightmares about goop leaking out of hollow eye sockets and that does not help.

I'm usually not disgusted by Plague's aesthetic but this is disgusting.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
It does suit the flight, i wouldn't have seen anything else. But yeah poor dragons that happens to have those eyes .
It does suit the flight, i wouldn't have seen anything else. But yeah poor dragons that happens to have those eyes .
I love it. [i]I love it. [/i] I'm looking forward to breeding my Bane just to get these eye piles on her children. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32173681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321737/32173681_350.png[/img] [/url]
I love it.

I love it.

I'm looking forward to breeding my Bane just to get these eye piles on her children.

32173681_350.png

XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
Im terrified of it too! I know that plague is well...plague but my god i almost never want to breed out anything in fear of seeing this in my nests! I typically dont care too much about plague, ive never been particularly squeamish over it, but by gosh EUGH
Im terrified of it too! I know that plague is well...plague but my god i almost never want to breed out anything in fear of seeing this in my nests! I typically dont care too much about plague, ive never been particularly squeamish over it, but by gosh EUGH
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Totally agree, though I have one plague boy that could sport these... . The nature really ruffles my feathers tho, plants growing?? Out of a body!?? Mmnn o thank you (even if it is pretty ;-;)
Totally agree, though I have one plague boy that could sport these... . The nature really ruffles my feathers tho, plants growing?? Out of a body!?? Mmnn o thank you (even if it is pretty ;-;)
they/it

art | skins | links | about
This is what you get for poking your noses into dead things!

This is what you get for poking your noses into dead things!

The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
i think it works better on some breeds than others, as with most things on fr :V
i think it works better on some breeds than others, as with most things on fr :V
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
They do kinda look painful to me, but I also love the possible lore with them!
They do kinda look painful to me, but I also love the possible lore with them!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Personally, I love it! It's delightfully gross and I hope to have many babies with it. I can see why it's a definite NOPE for some, though. It looks nasty.
Personally, I love it! It's delightfully gross and I hope to have many babies with it. I can see why it's a definite NOPE for some, though. It looks nasty.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9