Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Anniversary guesses?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
New breed and new colisseum venue ?
New breed and new colisseum venue ?
tiEnSNJ.png
Some major update to existing thing, completely new function or that new breed.
Some major update to existing thing, completely new function or that new breed.
breed seems too far fetched, maybe a new function?
breed seems too far fetched, maybe a new function?
@StarfallQueen Hmm, maybe but why do you say that. From reading the forums it seems they've been hinting at it
@StarfallQueen Hmm, maybe but why do you say that. From reading the forums it seems they've been hinting at it
3cda778f68edf7efd57d607bd838f019.png90976abfd22eae6a41cc497bf3de8e5e.png
I' hoping something big, since FR is Turning the big 5 years old!
I' hoping something big, since FR is Turning the big 5 years old!
Ef1ONJ1.png
I think it's going to be on June 8th guys,,, quote me when it happens,,,, but,,,,,,,,,,,
I think it's going to be on June 8th guys,,, quote me when it happens,,,, but,,,,,,,,,,,
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="Twizzlet" date="2018-05-14 14:33:07" ] new breed NEW BREED NEW BREED [/quote]
Twizzlet wrote on 2018-05-14 14:33:07:
new breed
NEW BREED
NEW BREED
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
What I really want is more lair space!
What I really want is more lair space!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Whatever it is, it's pretty work intensive. I've noticed that when the updates slow down to less than one a week, something big is afoot. What it will be, I don't even want to guess. But that it has something to do with the site anniversary, that is almost a given. :) I truly hope it's worth it, we've had some epic things in the past, so hopefully this one will equal those!
Whatever it is, it's pretty work intensive. I've noticed that when the updates slow down to less than one a week, something big is afoot. What it will be, I don't even want to guess. But that it has something to do with the site anniversary, that is almost a given. :) I truly hope it's worth it, we've had some epic things in the past, so hopefully this one will equal those!
I'd LOVE a new breed! Something in me thinks it might a coli-only breed, to go with Python and Morph, but the rest of me really hopes not because I really can't coli for extended periods of time anymore. Now if it was Swipp... That'd be doable.
I'd LOVE a new breed! Something in me thinks it might a coli-only breed, to go with Python and Morph, but the rest of me really hopes not because I really can't coli for extended periods of time anymore. Now if it was Swipp... That'd be doable.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16