Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | underwhelming but not disappointing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don’t know how to get the ads as signatures and it’s annoying me
And the egg totally triggers me and I don’t know what to keep
But I love the ads
I don’t know how to get the ads as signatures and it’s annoying me
And the egg totally triggers me and I don’t know what to keep
But I love the ads
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
id play dargon wars vii online ngl
id play dargon wars vii online ngl
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
Dude, I love them.

@EmilieBurns

If you're talking about the bogsneak ad with ghost, lightning flight is flight seven *facepalm*
Dude, I love them.

@EmilieBurns

If you're talking about the bogsneak ad with ghost, lightning flight is flight seven *facepalm*
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
@retrodetective

That's the one. I'd love to read an actual list. It's my mental junk food.
@retrodetective

That's the one. I'd love to read an actual list. It's my mental junk food.
tumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
tumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png
@retrodetective
oh
oh
OH

god heck it fr staff
blessing us with this weird egg things and horrible puns!
also a jab at the english language
write right right now!
@retrodetective
oh
oh
OH

god heck it fr staff
blessing us with this weird egg things and horrible puns!
also a jab at the english language
write right right now!
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Disappointed by the eggs to be honest. I had hoped for more than just two color variants. Annoyed by the 'ads' since they kept poping up even with my adblocker. I had to ad a new filter.
Disappointed by the eggs to be honest. I had hoped for more than just two color variants. Annoyed by the 'ads' since they kept poping up even with my adblocker. I had to ad a new filter.
Some of the ads are quite funny but it's so unnoticeable...
I loved akirigeddon and marva's eyes and was hyped to see my dragons looking weird again, the ads are less personal because you can't laugh at your own dragons and after refreshing a few times, you saw them all
I'm curious what's in the egg though
Some of the ads are quite funny but it's so unnoticeable...
I loved akirigeddon and marva's eyes and was hyped to see my dragons looking weird again, the ads are less personal because you can't laugh at your own dragons and after refreshing a few times, you saw them all
I'm curious what's in the egg though
qR6otwA.png
Personally I think it's pretty great. It's nothing over the top spectacular, but it's still funny and enjoyable :p
Personally I think it's pretty great. It's nothing over the top spectacular, but it's still funny and enjoyable :p
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
it's cute but yeah i wouldn't really notice it unless it was told to me. the other years were great because you'd definitely notice them all around (ex. the font change, the eyes, the hd dragons) but it's cute too!
it's cute but yeah i wouldn't really notice it unless it was told to me. the other years were great because you'd definitely notice them all around (ex. the font change, the eyes, the hd dragons) but it's cute too!
m16OKP.jpeg
I love the ads so much
I love the ads so much
:D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9