Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unnamed dragons? (not offspring)
1 2
Sometimes I pick up permas, but it takes me ages to name them. I was thinking about just having my dragons call them "Hey, you!" in lore, but then the fantastic @Barrdwing suggested the word "dude", and now I can't stop thinking about those Unnameds as "my dude".

"Welcome to the clan, my dude."

"Are you prepared to serve the Lightweaver, my dude?"

"It wasn't me who ate your seafood, it was my dude!"

The urge to make this canon in my lore is strong.
Soooo what do your dragons call Unnamed lairmates?
Sometimes I pick up permas, but it takes me ages to name them. I was thinking about just having my dragons call them "Hey, you!" in lore, but then the fantastic @Barrdwing suggested the word "dude", and now I can't stop thinking about those Unnameds as "my dude".

"Welcome to the clan, my dude."

"Are you prepared to serve the Lightweaver, my dude?"

"It wasn't me who ate your seafood, it was my dude!"

The urge to make this canon in my lore is strong.
Soooo what do your dragons call Unnamed lairmates?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I don't have any unnamed lairmates as it does bother me but if i did, they would be called "friend" :)
I don't have any unnamed lairmates as it does bother me but if i did, they would be called "friend" :)
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
A nickname to describe how they look and their personality.
A nickname to describe how they look and their personality.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Now I can't stop thinking of it. It's too good. lol.
Now I can't stop thinking of it. It's too good. lol.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@Disillusionist

Go for it! I think it'd be hilarious. :D
@Disillusionist

Go for it! I think it'd be hilarious. :D
riVr93C.png
their general color scheme and their breed, like ‘blue spiral’ or ‘green imperial’ but calling them my dude is amazing
their general color scheme and their breed, like ‘blue spiral’ or ‘green imperial’ but calling them my dude is amazing
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Hah that's great. I have the same problem. So hard to commit to naming a derg that I love even though renaming scrolls are so cheap because I have proven to myself over and over that I will just get too used to a subpar name and never fix it. Thus, they remain Unnamed until their true nature is revealed.
Hah that's great. I have the same problem. So hard to commit to naming a derg that I love even though renaming scrolls are so cheap because I have proven to myself over and over that I will just get too used to a subpar name and never fix it. Thus, they remain Unnamed until their true nature is revealed.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
[quote name="Capricat" date="2018-03-05 19:43:57" ] their general color scheme and their breed, like ‘blue spiral’ or ‘green imperial’ but calling them my dude is amazing [/quote] Imagine the marvel actor's name meme comic thing but with dragons. "Hey! Obsidian one! *7 dragons look up*
Capricat wrote on 2018-03-05 19:43:57:
Imagine the marvel actor's name meme comic thing but with dragons.

"Hey! Obsidian one!
*7 dragons look up*
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
they call them by their names. i just don't know what it is yet lol.
they call them by their names. i just don't know what it is yet lol.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28156936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281570/28156936_350.png[/img] [/url] Probably "Spooky" or "that quiet Fae" or maybe "ghost kid" (he's a year old but I always think of him as pretty young looking). It took me ages to think of a name and eventually I just decided it would be fun to have him be nameless. And he's a gen 1 so I don't have to worry about messing up anyone's offspring list!

28156936_350.png

Probably "Spooky" or "that quiet Fae" or maybe "ghost kid" (he's a year old but I always think of him as pretty young looking). It took me ages to think of a name and eventually I just decided it would be fun to have him be nameless. And he's a gen 1 so I don't have to worry about messing up anyone's offspring list!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2