Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Screams at new forums*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87
I like the way it makes vistas look
I like the way it makes vistas look
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[quote name="Starglade" date="2018-02-13 06:58:56" ] I think they're going to slowly make the entire site more up-to-date in terms of looks as well. But I like the forums. If there was only a dark theme... [/quote] i would kill for a dark theme
Starglade wrote on 2018-02-13 06:58:56:
I think they're going to slowly make the entire site more up-to-date in terms of looks as well.

But I like the forums. If there was only a dark theme...

i would kill for a dark theme
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
It looks so weird because it's so new and different to the layout when you are looking at all the threads.
It looks so weird because it's so new and different to the layout when you are looking at all the threads.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
Terrible. The extra buttons are good, sure, but visually this is awful.

The "floating" look makes it easy to lose track of where you are - the headers provided an anchor.

The time stamp looks out of place.

Where is the "report post" button?

For people who do better with text-based things the lack of that in the so-called "headers" is bad. (I don't use a screen reader at the moment, but for those that do - doesn't this change limit accessibility on FR even more?)
Terrible. The extra buttons are good, sure, but visually this is awful.

The "floating" look makes it easy to lose track of where you are - the headers provided an anchor.

The time stamp looks out of place.

Where is the "report post" button?

For people who do better with text-based things the lack of that in the so-called "headers" is bad. (I don't use a screen reader at the moment, but for those that do - doesn't this change limit accessibility on FR even more?)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
it gives me anxiety
it gives me anxiety
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
The forums are really one of the only site features I use that much an it hurts. It's bright white and blue. It's too round and the submit post box has no outline. Everything's just floating. We need more padding at the tops of posts. *sofly whispering under my breath* what the heck what the heck what the heckkkkkkkk*

WHY THE HELL IS IT ROUND
The forums are really one of the only site features I use that much an it hurts. It's bright white and blue. It's too round and the submit post box has no outline. Everything's just floating. We need more padding at the tops of posts. *sofly whispering under my breath* what the heck what the heck what the heckkkkkkkk*

WHY THE HELL IS IT ROUND
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
I think I'm in love??? It's weird, but I like it!
I think I'm in love??? It's weird, but I like it!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I love it! I really like the option to send a crossroads, now I don't have to copy the username then go to crossroads to send a trade.
I love it! I really like the option to send a crossroads, now I don't have to copy the username then go to crossroads to send a trade.
screenshot_750_1__1__by_serisnake-dbvnplu.png
Also the fact that there's not a red header above each post makes it hard to differentiate between posts...
Also the fact that there's not a red header above each post makes it hard to differentiate between posts...
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
I’m not a fan of the round edges of the vistas/posts now but overall I like it a lot c:
I’m not a fan of the round edges of the vistas/posts now but overall I like it a lot c:
unknown-2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87