Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan theme song?
1 2
Any of you guys got theme songs for your clans? In your answers, make sure to explain why1

I'm thinking my clan theme might be "The greatest show unearthed" By creature feature, because, well, UNEARTHED, and the whole clan started when a necromancer UNEARTHED some corpses. Also just the creepy and weird and crazed feel to it really gets the whole clan theme of "Crazed zealot plague bois with zombies because its neat"
Any of you guys got theme songs for your clans? In your answers, make sure to explain why1

I'm thinking my clan theme might be "The greatest show unearthed" By creature feature, because, well, UNEARTHED, and the whole clan started when a necromancer UNEARTHED some corpses. Also just the creepy and weird and crazed feel to it really gets the whole clan theme of "Crazed zealot plague bois with zombies because its neat"
@penguala at this moment, my clan is in such chaos that it might as well be "Nyan Cat"...
@penguala at this moment, my clan is in such chaos that it might as well be "Nyan Cat"...
uDWJxnb.png
@penguala

I've got a few clan songs actually. It would be far too long of a reply to tell you why though. Unless you want to read it.

Themesongs:
(Bright Side) Believer - Imagine Dragons
(Dark Side) M.I.N.E. - FFDP

They are each chosen because I thought of my different dragons while listening to them.
@penguala

I've got a few clan songs actually. It would be far too long of a reply to tell you why though. Unless you want to read it.

Themesongs:
(Bright Side) Believer - Imagine Dragons
(Dark Side) M.I.N.E. - FFDP

They are each chosen because I thought of my different dragons while listening to them.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
The recorder version of f.r.i.e.n.d.s
The recorder version of f.r.i.e.n.d.s
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
@penguala
I think these 2 would be fitting. Very mysterious and calm sounding I think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GI1x_YI4Fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTrIvFy2Eos

I'm also considering this one for funs tho, maybe have it when something silly happens in my clan idk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbY7HEDIc3Y
@penguala
I think these 2 would be fitting. Very mysterious and calm sounding I think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GI1x_YI4Fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTrIvFy2Eos

I'm also considering this one for funs tho, maybe have it when something silly happens in my clan idk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbY7HEDIc3Y
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Premonition from Undertale
A Great Spirit Lies in Wait from Okami
The Diary of Sheriff Isaak from The Adventure Zone

An eerie, haunting atmosphere for what seems to be an ordinary little podunk town...until you realize you can't see anyone's face.

(sidenote, I heavily recommend checking out the games and podcast these are from)
Premonition from Undertale
A Great Spirit Lies in Wait from Okami
The Diary of Sheriff Isaak from The Adventure Zone

An eerie, haunting atmosphere for what seems to be an ordinary little podunk town...until you realize you can't see anyone's face.

(sidenote, I heavily recommend checking out the games and podcast these are from)
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
*cracks knuckles* Alright u asked for it I'm about to get in depth on why exactly I chose this and how everything correlates to my lore because I've been bursting at the seams to explain my reasoning so hold onto ur dragons it's time to ramble. I'm gonna go essay on this.
(I'm so sorry in advance if this is too much I like over-analyzing everything fsdslk)

Right now Alternate World by Son Lux serves as my clan's theme.

The reasons I decided on it are both due to the lyrics and how it sounds in certain parts.

First,, the lyrics.
My clan is full of creatures parading as dragons and doing their best to live with what they have. They get quite a few outsiders trying to, knowingly or unknowingly, disrupt that and take what they consider theirs,,, So they retaliate. Harshly.
The first part of the lyrics describe all that quite well, I think.

The second part of the non-repeating lyrics is a little more vaguely connected. Or really literal. The clan deals heavily in magic, enchantments, and other things due to the nature of the members. Due to this, and some,, incidents, there are quite a few that can be considered undead in their ranks. Their interference with what's now their territory has also awoken other things that have been sleeping in the ruins for a very long time, for better or for worse.

As for the whole "Alternate world, alternate age, alternate life" thing, it deals with the origins of a lot of the members. Best examples for each 'alternate' are a dragon who can see into other universes and realities (who's not quite a dragon anymore), a robotic construct made centuries ago recently reawoken, and a pair of,, spirits who don't know who they used to be anymore.

The "make what we believe, don't we make what we can" parts deal with the way the clan lives now. They try their best to get by despite some of the struggles they face with so many different creatures living together with invaders coming at them every so often, and try to make their life what they believe they want (and live by what they believe in).

Now the sound of the song. This'll be a lot shorter.
The beginning part and a few other areas, to me, sounds a bit surreal (and/or eerie), which is fitting. The way there's a chorus of voices in some parts (specifically the begging and end) makes me think of all the members of my clan being united despite the huge differences between them.

Hoo boy that was lengthy, I really hope you don't mind my rambling on this but I've been wanting to get in depth on my choice for a while now. ^^;;
*cracks knuckles* Alright u asked for it I'm about to get in depth on why exactly I chose this and how everything correlates to my lore because I've been bursting at the seams to explain my reasoning so hold onto ur dragons it's time to ramble. I'm gonna go essay on this.
(I'm so sorry in advance if this is too much I like over-analyzing everything fsdslk)

Right now Alternate World by Son Lux serves as my clan's theme.

The reasons I decided on it are both due to the lyrics and how it sounds in certain parts.

First,, the lyrics.
My clan is full of creatures parading as dragons and doing their best to live with what they have. They get quite a few outsiders trying to, knowingly or unknowingly, disrupt that and take what they consider theirs,,, So they retaliate. Harshly.
The first part of the lyrics describe all that quite well, I think.

The second part of the non-repeating lyrics is a little more vaguely connected. Or really literal. The clan deals heavily in magic, enchantments, and other things due to the nature of the members. Due to this, and some,, incidents, there are quite a few that can be considered undead in their ranks. Their interference with what's now their territory has also awoken other things that have been sleeping in the ruins for a very long time, for better or for worse.

As for the whole "Alternate world, alternate age, alternate life" thing, it deals with the origins of a lot of the members. Best examples for each 'alternate' are a dragon who can see into other universes and realities (who's not quite a dragon anymore), a robotic construct made centuries ago recently reawoken, and a pair of,, spirits who don't know who they used to be anymore.

The "make what we believe, don't we make what we can" parts deal with the way the clan lives now. They try their best to get by despite some of the struggles they face with so many different creatures living together with invaders coming at them every so often, and try to make their life what they believe they want (and live by what they believe in).

Now the sound of the song. This'll be a lot shorter.
The beginning part and a few other areas, to me, sounds a bit surreal (and/or eerie), which is fitting. The way there's a chorus of voices in some parts (specifically the begging and end) makes me think of all the members of my clan being united despite the huge differences between them.

Hoo boy that was lengthy, I really hope you don't mind my rambling on this but I've been wanting to get in depth on my choice for a while now. ^^;;
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
The Distortionist.
That is all.
The Distortionist.
That is all.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
He Mele No Lilo

Because we are islanders and do not care about your mainlander problems.
He Mele No Lilo

Because we are islanders and do not care about your mainlander problems.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
My clan used to be The first song from Hamilton.low-key the entire musical actually
Now
My clan now seems to be a mass up of various songs mainly by
-The emo Trinity of my chemical romance, fall out boy, and panic! At the Disco
-oh and Twenty one Pilots
-Imagine dragons also
- Some angsty songs too
My clan used to be The first song from Hamilton.low-key the entire musical actually
Now
My clan now seems to be a mass up of various songs mainly by
-The emo Trinity of my chemical romance, fall out boy, and panic! At the Disco
-oh and Twenty one Pilots
-Imagine dragons also
- Some angsty songs too
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
1 2