Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tert-Picking Mass Hallucination
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
I don't have this memory. However around the time I first joined I heard something about how there was a brief point in time (before I joined) where players could choose their tert on the custom but obviously that never actually existed.
I don't have this memory. However around the time I first joined I heard something about how there was a brief point in time (before I joined) where players could choose their tert on the custom but obviously that never actually existed.
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
I thought I did, because I remember being confused and unable to see it so I just picked whatever. I'm not sure though.
I thought I did, because I remember being confused and unable to see it so I just picked whatever. I'm not sure though.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I remember making my Progen's tertiary color Silver because I thought it affected the dragon's claws.
I remember making my Progen's tertiary color Silver because I thought it affected the dragon's claws.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
I definitely remember it being random
I definitely remember it being random

~It/Its or He/Him~
I don't remember picking my progen's tert, as I remember thinking "Oh, terts exist? Hers is midnight. It must be midnight because their primary is midnight."
I don't remember picking my progen's tert, as I remember thinking "Oh, terts exist? Hers is midnight. It must be midnight because their primary is midnight."
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
I know I didn't pick, but seriously - the more I read stories of people who do have the false memories the more I think my brain's trying to fill them in too. I know I genuinely have no idea what the picking page looked like (since it's been over 4 years), but it's really easy for me to picture one as if it was the real one. Give it another couple years of these threads and I might well believe in a tert picking option lmao.

EDIT: I checked, and my mental image of the page (with tert included) was nothing like the actual one haha.

@NaturallyCrazy @Parda
Glitching entire sections of code and UI into existence is kinda beyond anything that can happen, heh.
I'm going for temporary alternate reality, myself.
I know I didn't pick, but seriously - the more I read stories of people who do have the false memories the more I think my brain's trying to fill them in too. I know I genuinely have no idea what the picking page looked like (since it's been over 4 years), but it's really easy for me to picture one as if it was the real one. Give it another couple years of these threads and I might well believe in a tert picking option lmao.

EDIT: I checked, and my mental image of the page (with tert included) was nothing like the actual one haha.

@NaturallyCrazy @Parda
Glitching entire sections of code and UI into existence is kinda beyond anything that can happen, heh.
I'm going for temporary alternate reality, myself.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Parda" date=2017-12-09 13:35:12] I dont remember picking mine, or I'd not be stuck with rust right now. however, as much as staff wants to hide it. I do believe that the people who remember it, DID in fact choose that color. There might just be a glitch hidden somewhere. [/quote] [color=green]Same tbh.
Parda wrote on 2017-12-09:
I dont remember picking mine, or I'd not be stuck with rust right now. however, as much as staff wants to hide it. I do believe that the people who remember it, DID in fact choose that color. There might just be a glitch hidden somewhere.

Same tbh.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I didn't even think tert colors were a thing when making my custom progen :'D
I didn't even think tert colors were a thing when making my custom progen :'D
I never would have picked such an ugly clashing tert for my poor progen. - n - I wound up scattering her like 10 times just to get something decent.
I never would have picked such an ugly clashing tert for my poor progen. - n - I wound up scattering her like 10 times just to get something decent.
I definitely did not pick.
I definitely did not pick.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30