Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you decide on your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I was originally going to be in shadow. I just liked the whole permanent night thing cool. Then I saw the Lightweaver... and read some of the lore. And I am a proud Acolight
I was originally going to be in shadow. I just liked the whole permanent night thing cool. Then I saw the Lightweaver... and read some of the lore. And I am a proud Acolight
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Water's lore is super cool and I liked the eyes

Not planning on moving ever, the community is too nice
Water's lore is super cool and I liked the eyes

Not planning on moving ever, the community is too nice
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
Wind is about art and socialization? I'm in.

Initially joined in Light because I liked the lore though.
Wind is about art and socialization? I'm in.

Initially joined in Light because I liked the lore though.
QYzhmAi.png
I like space
I like space
iO2X60T.png
when I joined in 2013 I was really depressed and didn't think I would be on FR for long. I ended up making a black/red edgy custom progen and joined Shadow because of all the darkness.
It's been 4 years, and although I'm not depressed anymore and can't imagine leaving my account, Shadow has just stuck with me. :) I've stopped thinking of the element and its land as one for 'evil' but see it as a tranquil twilight filled forest with a ton of playful tricksters. :')
when I joined in 2013 I was really depressed and didn't think I would be on FR for long. I ended up making a black/red edgy custom progen and joined Shadow because of all the darkness.
It's been 4 years, and although I'm not depressed anymore and can't imagine leaving my account, Shadow has just stuck with me. :) I've stopped thinking of the element and its land as one for 'evil' but see it as a tranquil twilight filled forest with a ton of playful tricksters. :')
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
my heart and soul are as cold as ice...

and i like puns
my heart and soul are as cold as ice...

and i like puns
I joined Earth because I'm a geology major/paleonerd, basically.
I joined Earth because I'm a geology major/paleonerd, basically.
T5GEBka.png
It was actually a tough choice between Shadow, Plague, and Arcane, but arcane won me over because woah that dragon has six arms

And because it said it's for the dreamers, and the items arcane dragons hoard are things I'd likely collect.
It was actually a tough choice between Shadow, Plague, and Arcane, but arcane won me over because woah that dragon has six arms

And because it said it's for the dreamers, and the items arcane dragons hoard are things I'd likely collect.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Well, I was torn between Arcane and Nature. I loved crystals, space, and the color pink. But I also loved leaves, flower, nectar, trees, greenery.. I ended up choosing Arcane, but I still consider myself Half-Nature.
Well, I was torn between Arcane and Nature. I loved crystals, space, and the color pink. But I also loved leaves, flower, nectar, trees, greenery.. I ended up choosing Arcane, but I still consider myself Half-Nature.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Arcane dragons are magical dreamers. Seemed like the best fit for me! <3
Arcane dragons are magical dreamers. Seemed like the best fit for me! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6