Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if they found Sornieth?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i have many homestuck dragons, so to think that they met their human/troll selves would probably be very entertaining. Terezi would love it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17209347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172094/17209347_350.png[/img] [/url] But everyone else would be like: "MORE OF YOUR DRAGON LUSII?! WHAT THE HECK TEREZI" Tavros would try to commune with them, John would stupidly try to ride one and be saved by Dave's alt selves. Time shennanigains commence as the space players try to figure out what went so horribly wrong. Condescension would try to take over this planet like she did many others but dragon Condescension would just laugh and watch her get O B L I T E R A T E D by the gods.
i have many homestuck dragons, so to think that they met their human/troll selves would probably be very entertaining. Terezi would love it.

17209347_350.png

But everyone else would be like: "MORE OF YOUR DRAGON LUSII?! WHAT THE HECK TEREZI"
Tavros would try to commune with them, John would stupidly try to ride one and be saved by Dave's alt selves. Time shennanigains commence as the space players try to figure out what went so horribly wrong. Condescension would try to take over this planet like she did many others but dragon Condescension would just laugh and watch her get O B L I T E R A T E D by the gods.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@catgame21234 i can do that for you [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/95/7b/5ZILGxwT_o.png[/img]
@catgame21234 i can do that for you
5ZILGxwT_o.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
All of this--
YES
All of this--
YES
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@RingsOfSaturn

This could end one of two ways. Mass murder... or some REALLY COOL pyrotechnics
@RingsOfSaturn

This could end one of two ways. Mass murder... or some REALLY COOL pyrotechnics
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@PixelSpiral
THE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@PixelSpiral
THE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234 people captured by mario have their eyes turn blue i know this despite never playing oddysey (the only reason is my lack of a nintendo switch)
@catgame21234 people captured by mario have their eyes turn blue i know this despite never playing oddysey (the only reason is my lack of a nintendo switch)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral
I KNOW I LOVE IT
@PixelSpiral
I KNOW I LOVE IT
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
My account would have happened

I consider everything that happens on FR Kirby/Zelda canon

tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Well, I have a Beetlejuice fandragon in my lair but if Beetlejuice somehow randomly ended up in Sornieth, I’m pretty sure things will end badly. Just...pure absolute chaos will happen.
Well, I have a Beetlejuice fandragon in my lair but if Beetlejuice somehow randomly ended up in Sornieth, I’m pretty sure things will end badly. Just...pure absolute chaos will happen.
*RANDOMLY REVIVES THREAD* [quote name="KalliZora" date="2017-11-08 14:43:56" ] My account would have happened I consider everything that happens on FR Kirby/Zelda canon [/quote] made me wonder what if kirby got there like 99% of life on sornieth would tower over him hes a tiny boy ----- bowser meets imp bowesr from my lair and then they argue and most of the argument is just "hey ya ripoff you cant even speak my language lol whta a loser"
*RANDOMLY REVIVES THREAD*
KalliZora wrote on 2017-11-08 14:43:56:

made me wonder what if kirby got there
like 99% of life on sornieth would tower over him hes a tiny boy
bowser meets imp bowesr from my lair and then they argue and most of the argument is just "hey ya ripoff you cant even speak my language lol whta a loser"
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9