Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
@minty

No problem of that happening! My Wishlist dragon is a fav gen 1 of mine x3

Signing up now :D
@minty

No problem of that happening! My Wishlist dragon is a fav gen 1 of mine x3

Signing up now :D
Cinus_small.png
*REEEE* it begins!
*REEEE* it begins!
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
All signed up! So excited!
All signed up! So excited!
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
HECk Yes! ofc I'm down for participating! The raffle too oh boy! ouo!
HECk Yes! ofc I'm down for participating! The raffle too oh boy! ouo!
So exciting! Last year was an absolute joy to be a part of, and I am really looking forward to participating again this year.

And of course, a huge thanks to minty and all the elves for their hard work to make this event run so smoothly. <3
So exciting! Last year was an absolute joy to be a part of, and I am really looking forward to participating again this year.

And of course, a huge thanks to minty and all the elves for their hard work to make this event run so smoothly. <3
@Ygdrasill @silverdrake @Lrjj @Emordnilap @yurihands @SilverLately @Trippfaerie @Rizibizi4 @Soviett @CuriousLoli @bmeduho @floralcipher @Boundingfeather

I'd like to welcome all of our elves! Thank you so much for volunteering to make this event great!
@Ygdrasill @silverdrake @Lrjj @Emordnilap @yurihands @SilverLately @Trippfaerie @Rizibizi4 @Soviett @CuriousLoli @bmeduho @floralcipher @Boundingfeather

I'd like to welcome all of our elves! Thank you so much for volunteering to make this event great!
I was about to be like "I'm an elf" when I realized you already had me recorded rip.
I was about to be like "I'm an elf" when I realized you already had me recorded rip.
uCR5SCW.png
@Gem4567 @Amorah @tigerspellbear @Rosiehawk @After @Addmon @SugaywaraKoushi @Vaze @Iralla @basicblack1986 @Rahkali @Kadaj @alliegator @CabbageCat @Lannisfire @Mangusto @Lanternfruit @silverdrake @KnightYumi @Mariette @Chardano @treesponge @Lisegathe @Martinique @EmeraldSkye @Siritys @Kissie @AliceShadow @Doornroosje @dracocharky @Ygdrasill @Sharanay @Texere @Panicat @Kiwilady @TheIceborn @annadandelion @Clya @superbacon @Nabesima @Drytil @perifinite @TsarinaTorment @Litoriadraconis @Glacecakes @sciencings @Bluekea @FeatherAsh @Grouchybeast @turtlee @Iymarra @Madarakita @Shirenu @Emordnilap @Jaypaw @DragonDraws @PrincessArya @Stephy @ElecSquirrel10 @Serelinda @Zikul @chezameed @catcatamelia @TwiliWolf @Cerion @Ern @Polyhymnia @Inuka @trippfaerie @sylversylvan @BuildingBridges @KairinRose @KoruWari @Loki1 @logical @Valikor @FeDog @Fyreimp @CuriousLoli @Wolfunicorn @Lrjj @Apfelobst @Lallie @Glisselda @stealthclaw @ksea @Sotku @Whimzica @Saraceaser @Zygon @Tox @darkmicewar @hyuukiru @Dovah @StormDragon21 @Aedoria @Ditzy @Clinquant @Boundingfeather @Zenhugz @Leopardmask @bmeduho @ColoradoBlues @beargirl1393 @Denryu @DianaMoon @smallapple @NoctisEternal @RillC @Ridara @Kindly @Ayreria @Jirazeil @Turstrigo @Margoyle @Enkil @mPhish @queenmedusozoa @snailtier @Cealygosa @Effervessa @Innkeep @Imani @appleseabloom @KaiMalut

Hello and thank you all for joining the event! I have you sign up forms accounted for and ready to go.
@Gem4567 @Amorah @tigerspellbear @Rosiehawk @After @Addmon @SugaywaraKoushi @Vaze @Iralla @basicblack1986 @Rahkali @Kadaj @alliegator @CabbageCat @Lannisfire @Mangusto @Lanternfruit @silverdrake @KnightYumi @Mariette @Chardano @treesponge @Lisegathe @Martinique @EmeraldSkye @Siritys @Kissie @AliceShadow @Doornroosje @dracocharky @Ygdrasill @Sharanay @Texere @Panicat @Kiwilady @TheIceborn @annadandelion @Clya @superbacon @Nabesima @Drytil @perifinite @TsarinaTorment @Litoriadraconis @Glacecakes @sciencings @Bluekea @FeatherAsh @Grouchybeast @turtlee @Iymarra @Madarakita @Shirenu @Emordnilap @Jaypaw @DragonDraws @PrincessArya @Stephy @ElecSquirrel10 @Serelinda @Zikul @chezameed @catcatamelia @TwiliWolf @Cerion @Ern @Polyhymnia @Inuka @trippfaerie @sylversylvan @BuildingBridges @KairinRose @KoruWari @Loki1 @logical @Valikor @FeDog @Fyreimp @CuriousLoli @Wolfunicorn @Lrjj @Apfelobst @Lallie @Glisselda @stealthclaw @ksea @Sotku @Whimzica @Saraceaser @Zygon @Tox @darkmicewar @hyuukiru @Dovah @StormDragon21 @Aedoria @Ditzy @Clinquant @Boundingfeather @Zenhugz @Leopardmask @bmeduho @ColoradoBlues @beargirl1393 @Denryu @DianaMoon @smallapple @NoctisEternal @RillC @Ridara @Kindly @Ayreria @Jirazeil @Turstrigo @Margoyle @Enkil @mPhish @queenmedusozoa @snailtier @Cealygosa @Effervessa @Innkeep @Imani @appleseabloom @KaiMalut

Hello and thank you all for joining the event! I have you sign up forms accounted for and ready to go.
Just signed up for the 500k+ category! Can't wait to see who I get to spoil~
Just signed up for the 500k+ category! Can't wait to see who I get to spoil~
23848.png17499.png17500.png23847.png
@minty On my form I signed up to be a repeat santa for accidents. Feel free to bump me toward the top of it, since I already have half the amount of money I'd need for one gift ready.
@minty On my form I signed up to be a repeat santa for accidents. Feel free to bump me toward the top of it, since I already have half the amount of money I'd need for one gift ready.
Sprite Army: 3/?
Recruits: Admiral Yue, General Twilik, Lieutenant Merrioc, Private Aurelius
Fear the Sprite Army Army of the Sylversylvan Clan!
Marvel at the Lineage of Chechibus!
Honor the Line of Arathorn!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2462094
Investigate the Lucktwisters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2405459
Gifts for Newbies, send pm
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47