Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups - CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47
Sent in my application, excited to participate!
Sent in my application, excited to participate!

@minty
I thought so but wanted to make sure! Thank you :)
@minty
I thought so but wanted to make sure! Thank you :)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
I hit up the 500k range, looking forward to spoiling someone. @Minty, are gifts of treasure or gems acceptable as an add on? 'Here is something off your wishlist AND some treasure and gems! :D'
I hit up the 500k range, looking forward to spoiling someone. @Minty, are gifts of treasure or gems acceptable as an add on? 'Here is something off your wishlist AND some treasure and gems! :D'
@EmeraldSkye

If your items hit the 500kt mark, feel free to fling more items, more treasure/gems, anything at your santa! Just ensure that you have looked through their wishlist to ensure the majority of your gift was from it.
@EmeraldSkye

If your items hit the 500kt mark, feel free to fling more items, more treasure/gems, anything at your santa! Just ensure that you have looked through their wishlist to ensure the majority of your gift was from it.
uCR5SCW.png
@EmeraldSkye

Of course! I can't think of anyone who wouldn't love a some cash in their Christmas card. 8)
@EmeraldSkye

Of course! I can't think of anyone who wouldn't love a some cash in their Christmas card. 8)
@Floatinginspace and @Minty, thank you! I'm planning on doing my best to fufill a few wishes and throw in some extra cash!
@Floatinginspace and @Minty, thank you! I'm planning on doing my best to fufill a few wishes and throw in some extra cash!
Signed up for 50k, really excited! :3
Signed up for 50k, really excited! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
this is always a wonderful player-run event every year, and never disappointing. I can’t wait!
this is always a wonderful player-run event every year, and never disappointing. I can’t wait!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Signed up! I haven't participated before so this is super exciting! <3
Signed up! I haven't participated before so this is super exciting! <3
Is there a way to be a substitute secret Santa for a tier other than our own? For example, if I want to do a very high tier, but I don’t think I could afford it twice over, is there a way to still sign up as a substitute but just for a lower tier?
Is there a way to be a substitute secret Santa for a tier other than our own? For example, if I want to do a very high tier, but I don’t think I could afford it twice over, is there a way to still sign up as a substitute but just for a lower tier?

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47