Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how does one even organize
1 2 3 4
I screenshot the overview pages into MS paint and play with the page order before moving anything in the actual lair. That way if you don't like the changes your dragons aren't scrambled in the process.
I screenshot the overview pages into MS paint and play with the page order before moving anything in the actual lair. That way if you don't like the changes your dragons aren't scrambled in the process.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
You don't. I've been trying to get my lair smaller, like half a page ideally, but I just cant
You don't. I've been trying to get my lair smaller, like half a page ideally, but I just cant
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
@Kairo - Yeah, its those odd balls in a lair that always mess up the system. I'd love a way to separate out my non-permas from the permas.

I think your lair is fine. As you get more dragons, you'll find the color sorting gets easier. My lair is twice the size of yours, so I have more dragons to fill in the color gaps. But I struggled a bit with it when my lair was smaller.

Did you try just color sorting the dragons on page 4 on their own? I think their ranges would lend themselves to being color sorted on just that page. =D
@Kairo - Yeah, its those odd balls in a lair that always mess up the system. I'd love a way to separate out my non-permas from the permas.

I think your lair is fine. As you get more dragons, you'll find the color sorting gets easier. My lair is twice the size of yours, so I have more dragons to fill in the color gaps. But I struggled a bit with it when my lair was smaller.

Did you try just color sorting the dragons on page 4 on their own? I think their ranges would lend themselves to being color sorted on just that page. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
I simply don't see how if your dragons have a wide variety of colours on them, except if you organize in small bits. I'm just sorting them by alphabet letter(because why not?)
I simply don't see how if your dragons have a wide variety of colours on them, except if you organize in small bits. I'm just sorting them by alphabet letter(because why not?)
My lair is organized by who's actually in my lore and who's not...
Then Sylph and onwards is simply my army of Homestuck fandragons
and like, tree bravely default dergs in the way back

Some people organize their lairs by breed which is interesting.
My lair is organized by who's actually in my lore and who's not...
Then Sylph and onwards is simply my army of Homestuck fandragons
and like, tree bravely default dergs in the way back

Some people organize their lairs by breed which is interesting.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@HSoup
I haven't even begun to assess the mess that is my 4th and 5th pages. I should probably see if I could sort them though.
@HSoup
I haven't even begun to assess the mess that is my 4th and 5th pages. I should probably see if I could sort them though.
9CxYF0H.png
@kairo - i sort my first page and then all my non- permas at the back separately from the main bulk of my lair. Sometimes just ordering a page by itself can be easier than trying to get the entire lair to sort together. And it still looks good as people only see 1 page at a time. =D
@kairo - i sort my first page and then all my non- permas at the back separately from the main bulk of my lair. Sometimes just ordering a page by itself can be easier than trying to get the entire lair to sort together. And it still looks good as people only see 1 page at a time. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Kairo

I organize my lair by gender, age, and status (fandragon or not a fandragon), all in alphabetical order.

Well, the "organize by gender" thing isn't really needed for my lair, as it purely consists of female dragons...
@Kairo

I organize my lair by gender, age, and status (fandragon or not a fandragon), all in alphabetical order.

Well, the "organize by gender" thing isn't really needed for my lair, as it purely consists of female dragons...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
my lair is not organised at all and ijust keep it at the order they appear in, meaning when they come to the lair
im too used to that hec
my lair is not organised at all and ijust keep it at the order they appear in, meaning when they come to the lair
im too used to that hec
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I sort my lair by breeding pair- All my first page is paired up.
I sort my lair by breeding pair- All my first page is paired up.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 3 4