Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Popular Colour on FR (RESULTS)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I have many I don't like, and it was a tough choice, but in the end it had to be lavender. Revolting lavender. A horrible mix of pale, vomit-inducing, pastel pink and purple. Urgh.
I have many I don't like, and it was a tough choice, but in the end it had to be lavender. Revolting lavender. A horrible mix of pale, vomit-inducing, pastel pink and purple. Urgh.
Could I get a ping for results, please? :3c
Could I get a ping for results, please? :3c
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Add me to the results pinglist please~
Add me to the results pinglist please~
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
Would love a ping. Platinum. Is. Disgusting.
Would love a ping. Platinum. Is. Disgusting.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Most, if not all, of the eyeburners: Orchid, Sapphire, Cyan, Leaf, Radioactive, Carrot, Pumpkin, Vermilion, Cherry, Magenta, Fuchsia... Radioactive Pet/Butt is the absolute worst, it literally physically hurts to look at. However, I actually like Radioactive Cry/Face, Iri/Shim, and Glimmer, so in the end I decided to go with Sapphire.
Most, if not all, of the eyeburners: Orchid, Sapphire, Cyan, Leaf, Radioactive, Carrot, Pumpkin, Vermilion, Cherry, Magenta, Fuchsia... Radioactive Pet/Butt is the absolute worst, it literally physically hurts to look at. However, I actually like Radioactive Cry/Face, Iri/Shim, and Glimmer, so in the end I decided to go with Sapphire.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Answered, would love a ping :3
Answered, would love a ping :3
natureh5.png
Ping for results please!
Ping for results please!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Celes

Just because I thought it would be fun to compare, I went digging for the old sales hub/pinglist that @/sparklesdani and I used to maintain. The list of colors voted least popular back then (pre-expansion) were these:

• Grey
  • Thistle
  • Violet
  • Steel
  • Forest
  • Swamp
  • Avocado
  • Spring
  • Goldenrod
  • Stone
  • Slate
  • Soil
  • Rust
  • Tomato
  • Carmine
  • Coral
  • Magenta

I'm really eager to see how the expansion changes up the list, though it seems like some colors (violet, spring, tomato) still have a really good shot of being least favorite even with more to hate.
@Celes

Just because I thought it would be fun to compare, I went digging for the old sales hub/pinglist that @/sparklesdani and I used to maintain. The list of colors voted least popular back then (pre-expansion) were these:

• Grey
  • Thistle
  • Violet
  • Steel
  • Forest
  • Swamp
  • Avocado
  • Spring
  • Goldenrod
  • Stone
  • Slate
  • Soil
  • Rust
  • Tomato
  • Carmine
  • Coral
  • Magenta

I'm really eager to see how the expansion changes up the list, though it seems like some colors (violet, spring, tomato) still have a really good shot of being least favorite even with more to hate.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
coral and brick have plagued my pink-range breeding projects I h a t e
coral and brick have plagued my pink-range breeding projects I h a t e
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Seafoam
Seafoam
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23