Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Popular Colour on FR (RESULTS)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Please add me to the pinglist.

Also, the link won't work, so I'll just say my least favourite here. I absolutely despise Spring. I thought, "Hey, Spring, that sounds like a calm, nice green colour". Boy was I wrong XD

I also loathe Radioactive. Eyeburners are an abomination that should've never existed...
Please add me to the pinglist.

Also, the link won't work, so I'll just say my least favourite here. I absolutely despise Spring. I thought, "Hey, Spring, that sounds like a calm, nice green colour". Boy was I wrong XD

I also loathe Radioactive. Eyeburners are an abomination that should've never existed...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
add me for a ping? and CORAL. I just. uuuugggggghhhhhh.
add me for a ping? and CORAL. I just. uuuugggggghhhhhh.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
i voted! i hate maize. i hate that gross icky dull yellow that otherwise tarnishes a good white.

add me to the pinglist btw! thank you <3
i voted! i hate maize. i hate that gross icky dull yellow that otherwise tarnishes a good white.

add me to the pinglist btw! thank you <3
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
@Windshear

Wait, why won't the link work? :o Has something gone wrong?
@Windshear

Wait, why won't the link work? :o Has something gone wrong?
AoZdhkp.png
Ping list
Ping list
@Celes

No, it's just my terrible Internet. I'm on mobile, and very few links work with my glitching internet connection.
@Celes

No, it's just my terrible Internet. I'm on mobile, and very few links work with my glitching internet connection.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear

Ah, alright! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't on the survey's end~ Sorry to bother you~ :3
@Windshear

Ah, alright! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't on the survey's end~ Sorry to bother you~ :3
AoZdhkp.png
can I be added to the ping list please? :D thanks ~
can I be added to the ping list please? :D thanks ~
eyQdv.gif
Could you please add me? :)
Could you please add me? :)
Uw1G2JB.png
Oh and add me to the ping list please. :)
Oh and add me to the ping list please. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23