Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 195 196
Will the upside-down Skydancer return? I miss him. :(
Will the upside-down Skydancer return? I miss him. :(
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Do you have a new fairground game in the works?

Or alternately

Will a pause button be added to Artifracture anytime soon?
Do you have a new fairground game in the works?

Or alternately

Will a pause button be added to Artifracture anytime soon?
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
Will the Swiftwings ever be altered enough for them to be actually added to the game?
Will the Swiftwings ever be altered enough for them to be actually added to the game?
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
WIll there be any more familiars added in the future? What's the current total now?
WIll there be any more familiars added in the future? What's the current total now?
SbvRDbG.gif
How big are the courier dragons?
How big are the courier dragons?
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Exactly how technologically advanced is the Lightning flight (as in, what have they invented as of now)?
Exactly how technologically advanced is the Lightning flight (as in, what have they invented as of now)?
BcRJQQl.png
When are we getting hatchling apparel, skins and accents?

When are we getting hatchling apparel, skins and accents?

It seems to me that alerts older than one month are automatically deleted. Is this true? Personally, I like to ping myself to certain threads that get buried a lot so that I can always find them, but lately I've been noticing that those pings are gone after a month. Do they simply disappear? I know I'm not deleting them.
It seems to me that alerts older than one month are automatically deleted. Is this true? Personally, I like to ping myself to certain threads that get buried a lot so that I can always find them, but lately I've been noticing that those pings are gone after a month. Do they simply disappear? I know I'm not deleting them.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
I'm still curious to know what (if any) is the official FR lore for Skins and Accents. Are they like tattoos, body art, curses that change skin color?

What are they?
I'm still curious to know what (if any) is the official FR lore for Skins and Accents. Are they like tattoos, body art, curses that change skin color?

What are they?
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
sooo...dominance ends ten minutes before the saturday/sunday rollover, right?

do the dragons that get exalted in those ten minutes between dom clock refresh and rollover count towards the next week's standings?
sooo...dominance ends ten minutes before the saturday/sunday rollover, right?

do the dragons that get exalted in those ten minutes between dom clock refresh and rollover count towards the next week's standings?
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 195 196