Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 195 196
Do the admins have favorite breeds, apparel sets, or tooltips?

We really appreciate everything you guys do!
Do the admins have favorite breeds, apparel sets, or tooltips?

We really appreciate everything you guys do!
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
How many apparel items exist in the game as of now?
How many apparel items exist in the game as of now?
BcRJQQl.png
I don't know if these questions have been already asked, but here are MANY MANY my questions.

Are there any other dragons that have Old World professions, like blacksmiths, tailors? I know Baldwin is an alchemist.

Would fantasy books in Sornieth be about humans?

In Runestones of the Arcanist, how come the Life runestone has an Ankh on it? I know the Ankh is an Egyptian symbol for life but, why in a game where humans don't exist (Or they were wiped out or something)?

Why does the Stormcatcher have those insect arm things? And in the Shifting Expanse, is there ever different colored lightning, like red lightning? Does it often smell like ozone in the Shifting Expanse?

Are there ships/boats in Sornieth? If so, are there any boat races?

Is there a different version of the periodic table of elements? How many elements does it have?

This is the end of my questions, for now! Hope you have a great day! :3
I don't know if these questions have been already asked, but here are MANY MANY my questions.

Are there any other dragons that have Old World professions, like blacksmiths, tailors? I know Baldwin is an alchemist.

Would fantasy books in Sornieth be about humans?

In Runestones of the Arcanist, how come the Life runestone has an Ankh on it? I know the Ankh is an Egyptian symbol for life but, why in a game where humans don't exist (Or they were wiped out or something)?

Why does the Stormcatcher have those insect arm things? And in the Shifting Expanse, is there ever different colored lightning, like red lightning? Does it often smell like ozone in the Shifting Expanse?

Are there ships/boats in Sornieth? If so, are there any boat races?

Is there a different version of the periodic table of elements? How many elements does it have?

This is the end of my questions, for now! Hope you have a great day! :3
Hatchery!GEWhglqm.png
Will the items being sold in Joxar's Spare Inventory be the same every holiday or will they change every time?
Will the items being sold in Joxar's Spare Inventory be the same every holiday or will they change every time?
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png0406456baa.pngA0qtRly.gifThey/Them/Theirs
The crests on mirrors are said to be rigid. Does this mean they can't be "closed" like how a fish would clamp its fins? Are they able to flare them outward or pin them back against the head?
The crests on mirrors are said to be rigid. Does this mean they can't be "closed" like how a fish would clamp its fins? Are they able to flare them outward or pin them back against the head?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
So far, if you had something brewing at rollover for the end of the Festival, your pot would keep going until your item was finished. Because of the longer brewing time for the "Coin", will this still apply? Would hate to lose the treasure and the materials and be left with nothing.
So far, if you had something brewing at rollover for the end of the Festival, your pot would keep going until your item was finished. Because of the longer brewing time for the "Coin", will this still apply? Would hate to lose the treasure and the materials and be left with nothing.
Which deity does the Earthshaker have the biggest grudge against after all of them abandoned him when the Pillar was shattered?
Which deity does the Earthshaker have the biggest grudge against after all of them abandoned him when the Pillar was shattered?
AqaqXxe.png
Do you ever plan on releasing any new flights?
Do you ever plan on releasing any new flights?
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Have you or would you ever consider releasing a Scatterscroll that randomizes only one of a dragon's colors? Like a Tertiary Scatterscroll?

And on a similar note, as late as this is, back when the Color Wheel Expansion dropped the announcement post referred to the new colors being added to Tri-color and "Clanbound" Scatterscrolls. What did "Clanbound" mean?
Have you or would you ever consider releasing a Scatterscroll that randomizes only one of a dragon's colors? Like a Tertiary Scatterscroll?

And on a similar note, as late as this is, back when the Color Wheel Expansion dropped the announcement post referred to the new colors being added to Tri-color and "Clanbound" Scatterscrolls. What did "Clanbound" mean?
65JicuN.giflElhFYU.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
I'm not asking for any specific stats or anything but in your opinion did Joxar's box perform the way you intended during this first festival? Do you believe it was successful on your end (since you all can see more then us players can)?

I'm not asking for any specific stats or anything but in your opinion did Joxar's box perform the way you intended during this first festival? Do you believe it was successful on your end (since you all can see more then us players can)?

XriSV9h.gif
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 195 196