Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 195 196
What is your personal favorite dragon that you own?
What is your personal favorite dragon that you own?
Jqlkxca.png
what would you get if you melted down the arcanist? (Hypothetically)
what would you get if you melted down the arcanist? (Hypothetically)
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
What would you get if you melted down Baldwins pearl? (Besides crippling regret and several materials Bc u held it for ransom, of course)
What would you get if you melted down Baldwins pearl? (Besides crippling regret and several materials Bc u held it for ransom, of course)
mnem
She/Her

Undel; do you still remember that dragon drawing tutorial app thing you made? I think I still have it on an iPad somewhere; it was before I ever discovered fr lol

Undel; do you still remember that dragon drawing tutorial app thing you made? I think I still have it on an iPad somewhere; it was before I ever discovered fr lol
mnem
She/Her
Are there plans to release recolors of the missing elemental holiday items in Joxars' spare inventory. I can't help but notice some flight apparel didn't get a recolor. (Ice, Wind, etc.)
Are there plans to release recolors of the missing elemental holiday items in Joxars' spare inventory. I can't help but notice some flight apparel didn't get a recolor. (Ice, Wind, etc.)
42002.png
Will we have a new breed within 2k17? And if so will it be from the existing gods or are you planning to make 'chaos' 'time' 'life' as elements represented by a god?
Will we have a new breed within 2k17? And if so will it be from the existing gods or are you planning to make 'chaos' 'time' 'life' as elements represented by a god?
Artshop| Tumblr
I have some questions concerning the fest item recolors. We have 6 recolored apparel items for this fest and 11 nymphs. I assume the nymphs will be availible for at least a year, but what about the apparel? Are you planning on adding more recolors each month? Are you gonna switch them, so this month's apparel won't be availible next month?
I have some questions concerning the fest item recolors. We have 6 recolored apparel items for this fest and 11 nymphs. I assume the nymphs will be availible for at least a year, but what about the apparel? Are you planning on adding more recolors each month? Are you gonna switch them, so this month's apparel won't be availible next month?
How do you get prismatic tokens?
How do you get prismatic tokens?
@doodling._.noodle on Instagram ;)
Canonically, where is the trading post?
Canonically, where is the trading post?
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Are the elemental spirits going to all be bunnies or are they going to be different animals?
Are the elemental spirits going to all be bunnies or are they going to be different animals?
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 195 196