Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 195 196
Are the deities ever going to contact us through the forums/speak to us again? Or is there a reason for their silence..?
Are the deities ever going to contact us through the forums/speak to us again? Or is there a reason for their silence..?
u2TWLA7.png
Ok so we know that the coliseum and auction house revamps are in the works, My question is around when are they coming. To be vague are they coming in like spring, summer, autumn or winter? 2018?? Is one prioritized over the other?
Ok so we know that the coliseum and auction house revamps are in the works, My question is around when are they coming. To be vague are they coming in like spring, summer, autumn or winter? 2018?? Is one prioritized over the other?
heartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gifheartless_by_toajahli.gif
Question: Spiral scales. Are spirals squishy? I mean their armored plating, the huge scales visible in their artwork. Are they hard to the touch like bone, or do they bend like keratin? Are they soft-edged and silent, or do they rustle and click?
Question: Spiral scales. Are spirals squishy? I mean their armored plating, the huge scales visible in their artwork. Are they hard to the touch like bone, or do they bend like keratin? Are they soft-edged and silent, or do they rustle and click?
66MHIIb.png
In general, what sorts of activities in FR are prioritized? Such as tweaking small glitches, working on new dragon breeds, working on new apparel, working on new coliseum venues? What's your top priority here on flight rising? Your lowest priority?
In general, what sorts of activities in FR are prioritized? Such as tweaking small glitches, working on new dragon breeds, working on new apparel, working on new coliseum venues? What's your top priority here on flight rising? Your lowest priority?
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
Hiw does a fae dragon breed with any dragon except another fae dragon..?
Hiw does a fae dragon breed with any dragon except another fae dragon..?
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Is there a massive swatch canvas for gene colors like poison or butterfly, or specific instructions on how to reproduce effects like stained or thylacine? If so, can these be made public?
Is there a massive swatch canvas for gene colors like poison or butterfly, or specific instructions on how to reproduce effects like stained or thylacine? If so, can these be made public?
~Be sure to ping me, please~
I know you said you archive the questions in the Ask the Team/Weekly Q&A, but does that necessarily imply that you're going to answer questions from the old Weekly Q&A forum (until you run out, that is)? Or is the Ask the Team a completely blank slate, and as such, you're only going to answer questions from this very forum?
I know you said you archive the questions in the Ask the Team/Weekly Q&A, but does that necessarily imply that you're going to answer questions from the old Weekly Q&A forum (until you run out, that is)? Or is the Ask the Team a completely blank slate, and as such, you're only going to answer questions from this very forum?
Tztaw1U.png
Are there any new dragon breeds in development? If so, would it be possible to see a preview?
Are there any new dragon breeds in development? If so, would it be possible to see a preview?
About how much time pases from the time that a new gene/breed is thought up of, to actually being implemented onto FlightRising?
About how much time pases from the time that a new gene/breed is thought up of, to actually being implemented onto FlightRising?
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
What's happening with the status box updates? Were they removed again or will you continue to update things (like the lace apparel) in that status box?
What's happening with the status box updates? Were they removed again or will you continue to update things (like the lace apparel) in that status box?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 195 196