Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 195 196
Are the Maren able to survive in freshwater?
Who designed the Maren? (I must give him/her/they my thanks. )
Are the Maren able to survive in freshwater?
Who designed the Maren? (I must give him/her/they my thanks. )
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
What are Baldwin's official colors? I've created the other NPCs for my lair, and I'm just missing him. Along those lines, what does Marva look like? Is there any art of her that I've missed? I want her for my lair too :3
What are Baldwin's official colors? I've created the other NPCs for my lair, and I'm just missing him. Along those lines, what does Marva look like? Is there any art of her that I've missed? I want her for my lair too :3
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
Will venues like the Training Fields, Woodland path, or other lower level Coliseum venues ever get a boss?
Will venues like the Training Fields, Woodland path, or other lower level Coliseum venues ever get a boss?
g8T8XC2.png
Will it ever be possible to obtain an imperial breed change other than via the auction house and/or other players?
Will it ever be possible to obtain an imperial breed change other than via the auction house and/or other players?
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/10760.png[/img] Is. . . is that Windwaker's Arctic apparel?[/center]
10760.png
Is. . . is that Windwaker's Arctic apparel?
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
Do the staff decide what color/breed/gene gets the exalt bonuses every day, or is it a randomized thing?
Do the staff decide what color/breed/gene gets the exalt bonuses every day, or is it a randomized thing?
VAAnkLY.png
Is there any likelihood of currently existing apparel sets getting additional colors added in the future? Something like the flowers and lace set getting some more color variations added, nothing like the festival pieces which were already talked about coming back with alternate colors (if I'm remembering right). Just the standard treasure or gem marketplace apparel coming back with some more color options.
Is there any likelihood of currently existing apparel sets getting additional colors added in the future? Something like the flowers and lace set getting some more color variations added, nothing like the festival pieces which were already talked about coming back with alternate colors (if I'm remembering right). Just the standard treasure or gem marketplace apparel coming back with some more color options.
wind_banner.png fire_banner.png
Does the Gladekeeper believe in using dragons as fertilizer?
Does the Gladekeeper believe in using dragons as fertilizer?
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
Are any dragon breeds natural enemies to eachother, or is that just a thing for the users to decide on in their clan??
Are any dragon breeds natural enemies to eachother, or is that just a thing for the users to decide on in their clan??
BhNPnkO.gif
This may be a question, you won't answer because of data protection (maybe?) but I would like to know how expensive on a monthly base is the current server FR is sitting on?
This may be a question, you won't answer because of data protection (maybe?) but I would like to know how expensive on a monthly base is the current server FR is sitting on?
egg.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 195 196