Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196
Does the Icewarden have olfactory memory like Tundras? Does he also have a hard time remembering specific details of other dragons?
Does the Icewarden have olfactory memory like Tundras? Does he also have a hard time remembering specific details of other dragons?
why do you guys keep renaming the Q&A threads, and will this be the final title?
why do you guys keep renaming the Q&A threads, and will this be the final title?
TAkaIpD.png
Will the Ghost and Point genes ever be released?
Will the Ghost and Point genes ever be released?
What controls horn/spike/frill development on Hydra heads? Same mechanism as Bogsneak fins?
What controls horn/spike/frill development on Hydra heads? Same mechanism as Bogsneak fins?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
What brush settings/art program do site artists use?
What brush settings/art program do site artists use?
3RvEHPl.png
Where is Ghostlight Ruins actually located?
Where is Ghostlight Ruins actually located?
When trying to impress a mate, do Skydancer and/or Coatls do the peacock thing. [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/04538110ef9ee1f668f690249d102eb9/tumblr_nyyarr6oq51uke22ao1_500.gif[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/20/60/35/2060353003586fbb43718015736c1816.gif[/img]
When trying to impress a mate, do Skydancer and/or Coatls do the peacock thing.

tumblr_nyyarr6oq51uke22ao1_500.gif
2060353003586fbb43718015736c1816.gif
Are the Ophiotaurus and Ashscale Ophiotaurus non-venomous, given that 'Ophiotaurus' appears to be a portmanteau of 'Opheodrys' (which is a genus of non-venomous snakes) and 'Taurus'?
Are the Ophiotaurus and Ashscale Ophiotaurus non-venomous, given that 'Ophiotaurus' appears to be a portmanteau of 'Opheodrys' (which is a genus of non-venomous snakes) and 'Taurus'?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
"Every other Friday the thread will be locked.
The following Monday, the thread will be locked and answers posted."

Is one of those supposed to say unlocked? I'm a little confused as to why there are two sets of locking threads...
"Every other Friday the thread will be locked.
The following Monday, the thread will be locked and answers posted."

Is one of those supposed to say unlocked? I'm a little confused as to why there are two sets of locking threads...
Observation: I noticed that when you equip the Trickmurk Festival apparel "Trickster Magic Cards" to most dragons the card the dragon is looking at bears the symbol for truth.

Question: Is this purely to maintain uniformity of is there a deeper meaning behind the choice?
Observation: I noticed that when you equip the Trickmurk Festival apparel "Trickster Magic Cards" to most dragons the card the dragon is looking at bears the symbol for truth.

Question: Is this purely to maintain uniformity of is there a deeper meaning behind the choice?
OvSKM6q.png4p80GIh.pngz871I7m.png1_Zephyrus_-_Breeze.pngRAWux4j.png1-100.pngf6kpobpbreezesmall01_by_clang55-dcbf51g.png jRbsJyk.pngxhiH0iA.pngZ-Dust-Devil-100px.pngGikNrhZ.pngpuffs_by_thestorykeeper-daxq5iy.png5if0AZv.pngmwm8Vg2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 195 196