Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 195 196
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/354419935289671680/368139686578880512/unknown.png[/img] Will the article for The Eleven ever be published? If it won't be, it would make more sense to just delete it for now. When you said you were adding much-needed updates, I thought that meant completing this article, which still hasn't been done.
unknown.png

Will the article for The Eleven ever be published? If it won't be, it would make more sense to just delete it for now. When you said you were adding much-needed updates, I thought that meant completing this article, which still hasn't been done.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Why can you not send pm's to yourself? Is it just easier to code/implement that way or is there like a specific reason?
Why can you not send pm's to yourself? Is it just easier to code/implement that way or is there like a specific reason?
O0LnWau.png
Do dragons and/or any beastclans use boats?
Do dragons and/or any beastclans use boats?
jA0Unwf.gif
I love the fairground puzzles, but I've done all the ones there are a LARGE number of times and have stopped even "going there" any more. Is it possible we could get some new ones to satisfy us inveterate puzzlers? Thanks for considering!
I love the fairground puzzles, but I've done all the ones there are a LARGE number of times and have stopped even "going there" any more. Is it possible we could get some new ones to satisfy us inveterate puzzlers? Thanks for considering!
OIYA6vNm.jpg
why do we still celebrate Night of the Nocturne? Wouldn't it better to have a general holiday for winter/introducing new breeds, rather than what seems like just a second Trickmurk Circus?
why do we still celebrate Night of the Nocturne? Wouldn't it better to have a general holiday for winter/introducing new breeds, rather than what seems like just a second Trickmurk Circus?
Are you guys gonna craft any new games for the Fairgrounds? I know it says new ones are coming soon but I was wondering if you have any specifics in mind.
Are you guys gonna craft any new games for the Fairgrounds? I know it says new ones are coming soon but I was wondering if you have any specifics in mind.
If Crim's collection cart is right next to where Pinkerton is giving away all her stuff, why hasn't she noticed?
If Crim's collection cart is right next to where Pinkerton is giving away all her stuff, why hasn't she noticed?
i really like star wars ok
What is in the future for Edgar, Pearl, and Spike?
What is in the future for Edgar, Pearl, and Spike?
yG5Za.gifaoDBF.gifnHS95.gifV57OW.gif
Ok so I know Edgar, Spike, and Pearl are a separate currier non-playable breed but I have a lore question. Are there more currier breed dragons in Sornieth or are our 3 curriers the only known members of the breed in the dragon world?
Ok so I know Edgar, Spike, and Pearl are a separate currier non-playable breed but I have a lore question. Are there more currier breed dragons in Sornieth or are our 3 curriers the only known members of the breed in the dragon world?
XriSV9h.gif
How do you define what constitutes an active clan for the purpose of Dominance? For example, is it based on lair energy, or is it using data from what logs activity such as purchases, forum posts, and dragon bio edits?
How do you define what constitutes an active clan for the purpose of Dominance? For example, is it based on lair energy, or is it using data from what logs activity such as purchases, forum posts, and dragon bio edits?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 195 196