Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 195 196
Why do some venues (like Volcanic Vents, Crystal Pools, Mire to name a few) don't have the Eliminate battlestone as drop?
Why do some venues (like Volcanic Vents, Crystal Pools, Mire to name a few) don't have the Eliminate battlestone as drop?
Will we ever get more weapon apparel? Like daggers/hammers/sickles/spears? (Because we need more than just mage staffs and bows lol)

I liked the gene notification thing we had with capsule and bee, will we have more of those "previews" for future genes?

Also have Ghost been worked on at all?
Will we ever get more weapon apparel? Like daggers/hammers/sickles/spears? (Because we need more than just mage staffs and bows lol)

I liked the gene notification thing we had with capsule and bee, will we have more of those "previews" for future genes?

Also have Ghost been worked on at all?
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Will we be able to use the "dressing room code" on dragon profiles?
Will we be able to use the "dressing room code" on dragon profiles?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Will you guys let us know when the festival apparel recolors will go away/ be unavailable to get anymore? (If they do)

I have been saving my prismatic tokens so I can make sure I don't get any doubles and I want to make sure I know when the last festival I can purchase them is.
Will you guys let us know when the festival apparel recolors will go away/ be unavailable to get anymore? (If they do)

I have been saving my prismatic tokens so I can make sure I don't get any doubles and I want to make sure I know when the last festival I can purchase them is.
Which part of the team writes encyclopedia entries? Is there a way for members to help compile information for this purpose?
Which part of the team writes encyclopedia entries? Is there a way for members to help compile information for this purpose?
cPW6H3E.png
Since we have art contests that take the form of accent contest, would the staff ever consider having lore writing/other types of lengthier writing contests (longer than tool tips) for the writers on site? Just wonder, ive always thought something like that would be fun~ ^^
Since we have art contests that take the form of accent contest, would the staff ever consider having lore writing/other types of lengthier writing contests (longer than tool tips) for the writers on site? Just wonder, ive always thought something like that would be fun~ ^^
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
Why don't Mirrors eat all four food categories? Seems like that would be a trait necessary for survival in Plaguebringer's domain.
Why don't Mirrors eat all four food categories? Seems like that would be a trait necessary for survival in Plaguebringer's domain.
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
A question about Joxar's Spare Inventory: Will the recolors ever be removed/cycled out? If the answer to the above is yes, how much warning will we get?

(Since the recolors can't be acquired elsewhere (not counting re-sellers on the AH) this is a concern for me.)

Sorry if it's already been asked!
A question about Joxar's Spare Inventory: Will the recolors ever be removed/cycled out? If the answer to the above is yes, how much warning will we get?

(Since the recolors can't be acquired elsewhere (not counting re-sellers on the AH) this is a concern for me.)

Sorry if it's already been asked!
will there ever be another type of announcement like the 'beastclans on the rise!' from october 2014? was that a one-off kind of update, or is there a possibility for content updates like that in the future?

(not asking on eta, just if its a possibility staff have considered for the future)
will there ever be another type of announcement like the 'beastclans on the rise!' from october 2014? was that a one-off kind of update, or is there a possibility for content updates like that in the future?

(not asking on eta, just if its a possibility staff have considered for the future)
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2017-10-09 09:27:25] ...and completely redesigning/relaunching the achievement system. Your suggestions and feedback on these features are always very helpful! [/quote] Does this mean the achievements we already have are going to disappear into the void, or will we still have those? Will the old achievement be available to recollect if they do get wiped?
Aequorin wrote on 2017-10-09:
...and completely redesigning/relaunching the achievement system. Your suggestions and feedback on these features are always very helpful!

Does this mean the achievements we already have are going to disappear into the void, or will we still have those? Will the old achievement be available to recollect if they do get wiped?

♥ May the Gladekeeper forever keep you safe. ♥
@sangobacow
PaI4dmB.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 195 196